☞1☜

︶︿︶

"C'mon duh! It's Friday, why are you so boring? " - He said through the facetime .

"Thanks for calling me boring, you so called baby bear!" - she replied.

"So out of everything I said, you only heard the boring part? Uh holy goddess! You know what? Let's just live this once! " - He tried convincing her again.

"I'm not coming. " - she said.

"Please? "

"No chance."

"Jungkook is also coming." - the poor guy finally tried his luck.

"So? What makes you think that I'm convinced? " - she shrugged as if it doesn't affect her but deep down she's trying to rethink her decisions.

"Please! You'll say that and I'll believe you? You both are like the two ends of a magnet, never separating. " - he said rolling his eyes.

"I smell jealousy! " - she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Tsk! Me? And jealous? Of what? At the end, I'll be the one to runaway with you to an unknown island. "

"Hah shut up Taehyung, as if! Fine I'm coming. What time shall I come? " - she gave up , well she was happy that she is meeting her best friend since diapers after like 26 hours?

"Finally! Get ready by seven, we'll pick you up. "

"OK! "

"And Zoe?"

"What?"

"Wear something sexy! *wink* "

"You bas-" *teeeeeeeeetttt*

And cut! This is the third time in a row that he has hung up on her when she was in the middle of her sentence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Zoe's Pov -

Oh hey, Chang Zoe here! You might probably think that I'm a boring hag which I kinda am. What else can you expect from a bookworm? My life is a bit happening though , just because of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook!

Yes, we have been the best friend trio since middle school. Well, Jungkook and I are buddies since diapers but Taehyung came around when we were in middle school and now we're in high school, the last year before graduation .

They both are two interesting piece of shits and I'm just hanging on the rope with them. I sometimes do wonder why they are still with me, since it might affect their image in school but I'm grateful that they don't care. Those two hags are my saviours.

Wait, wasn't I supposed get ready? Oh shit, it's already six!

I went up-to my closet to search for a "sexy" dress which that bear asked me to wear. I searched through my closet only to realize that my closet is also as boring as me.

I unfortunately decided on a pair of jeans and a white sheer top.

"Wait, I think I do have a dress! " - I quickly got reminded of a dress that Jungkook gifted me last Christmas.

I went up-to search for it and found out that it was still in the gift box.

"Did I never try it on? Oh God! I hope it fits."

I hastily put it on and turned to look at myself in the mirror. Seeing my reflection, I could do nothing but just appreciate Jungkook's sense of fashion. The dress fitted me perfectly and bro, do I look pretty in this dress? Hella yes!!!!! He do has a choice with clothes.