The Southern Air Temple

If you start reading this chapter the maybe you will be begging me to change the title (Just give me suggestions if you do) but I'm still making it a Toph Beifong x OC story.

~ ~ ~

The sunrise in the sky as the group are currently right beside a river, packing up for their trip to the Southern Temple for their journey to the North Pole so that Aang and Katara can find a water bending master to teach them Waterbending. Aang and Katara were the ones who are really packing up and loading it all on Appa while Sokka was still sleeping, Suhara sitting on Appa's saddle writing a letter to his dad when he sees him again.

Aang: Wait till you see it, Katara and Suhara. The Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Katara: Aang I know you're excited, but it's been a hundred years since you been home.

Aang: That's why I'm so excited.

Suhara: What Katara is trying to say it's just that a lot can change in all that time.

Aang: I know, But I need to see it for myself.

Aang jumps off of Appa in a slow fall and walks to where Sokka is sleeping.

Aang: Wake up, Sokka! Air Temple, here we come!

Sokka: (Groan) Sleep now. Temple later.

As Sokka falls back to sleep Aang thought of a trick to play with Sokka.

Aang: (Holding a stick) Sokk, Wake up! (Rubbing the stick on the sleeping bag) There's a prickled snake in your sleeping bag.

Sokka: AAH! (Hopping in the sleeping bag) Get it off! Get it off! (Falling on his face) AAH!

Katara and Suhara laughing while watching on Appa.

Aang: Great you're awake. Let's go.

Then they go up into the air on Appa.

~ ~ ~

They were over the clouds to get to the Air Temple.

Suhara: (Whispering) Katara I worried that if Aang found out that the Fire Nation did attack the South Air Temple. How are we going to explain this to Aang?

Katara: (Whispering) I don't know.

Suhara: Well, I need to okay? Because if he knows that then he could blame me for that.

Katara: It was a hundred years ago he couldn't blame you for something you weren't around for.

Then the silence ended with Sokka's empty stomach.

Sokka: (Holding his stomach) Hey, stomach, be quiet, all right? I'm trying to find us some food.

As he goes to his sack of food all could get out of our crumbles to land on his glove.

Sokka: Hey! Who ate all my blubbered seal jerky?

Suhara: I only had one.

Aang: That was food? I used it to start the campfire last night. Sorry.

Sokka & Suhara: You what?!

Sokka: (Groan) No wonder the flames smelled so good.

Appa then flew them to the mountains.

Aang: (looking at the mountains)The Potola Mountain Range! We're almost there!

Katara: Aang, before we get to the temple, Suhara and I want to talk to you about the air benders.

Aang: What about them?

Suhara lowers his head.

Katara: Well... I just want you to be prepared for what you might see.