Tales of Ba Sing Se

Note to those who are reading that I have made this chapter to be on all of the Tales of Ba Sing Se. Originally I was going to write just about how Toph and Suhara are official, but I think that it would make more sense for a few of the tales to be in the chapter. So bear with me and curse you for not commenting on this book.

(A/N: Just kidding about the 'curse you' part, but please, do comment on anything on the book)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tale of Toph and Katara

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning rises as they all are getting ready, Aang shaves his head, Sokka uses his machete to shave his face, Suhara uses his fire bending to burn off all unnecessary hair, and Katara puts her hair into loops. Katara then opens the door to Toph with a large amount of hair.

Katara: Huh! Toph, aren't you gonna get ready for the day?

Toph gets up, causing her messy hair to fly around. She then spits on a nearby vessel which spins upon impact and Katara was shock then Toph gets to her feet and brushes a large amount of dust off her sleeping dress.

Toph: I'm ready.

Katara: You're not gonna wash up? You've got a little dirt on your... everywhere actually.

Toph: You call it dirt. I call it a healthy coating of earth.

Katara: Hmm... You know what we need? A girl's day out.

Toph: Do I have to?

Katara It will be fun.

~ ~ ~

The two girls went out and were standing at a large building, near the entrance then two women in robes walk out and smile at each other.

Toph: The Fancy Lady Day Spa? Sounds like my kinda place.

Katara: Are you ready for some serious pampering?

Toph: Sure Katara, whatever you say. As long as they don't touch my feet.

Katara sits happily her feet scrubbed, Toph, not so much, women having to hold her down as they attempt to scrub her very dirty feet. As suddenly an explosion erupts from one of the doorways, due to which, the frame becomes crumpled. An attendant flies out and hits the opposite wall, Toph having to earth bend out of an annoyance then they were taking a mud bath. An attendant with arms full of fresh towels walks over to Toph who inhaled air and exhaled it, earth bending the mud on her face, creating a scary appearance, which scares the attendant, who ran away and they laugh about it as the mud around Toph's mouth forms a large smile, then they were in a pore releasing sauna, Toph kicks the ground to bend a rock from the other pile, making it fly onto the pile of hot rocks then Katara used water bending, splashing the hot rocks with some water creating steam, then they did their makeups.

~ ~ ~

Now they were walking through the streets of Ba Sing Se.

Toph: Well, that wasn't so bad. I'm not usually into that stuff, but I actually feel... girly.

Katara: I'm glad, it's about time we did something fun together.

Then they were crossing a bridge over a creek. As they do, three girls were going in the other direction they were heading.

Girl with umbrella: Wow, great make-up.

Toph: Thanks.

Girl with umbrella: For a clown!