The Blind Bandit

I would also skip to some parts to get ahead of the story to have an easier time actually having all episodes in each chapter. So we are right now at the part where Suhara meets Toph. And I know say I would write one chapter a day but this one had a delay a bit.

~ ~ ~

The group stands in an open-air shop. Katara, Aang, and Suhara helped Sokka decide whether to buy a new bag or not. Well, Aang sits on the floor, looking somewhat bored and unhappy and Suhara feeling antsy because of being back in Earth Kingdom territory again.

Sokka: (Looking at a green bag) It's pricey, but I really do like it.

Katara: Then you should get it. You deserve something nice.

Sokka: (Turns to her with a smile) I do, don't!? (Turns back with an exaggerated gesture) But no. It's expensive, I shouldn't.

Katara: (Slightly annoyed) Alright, then don't.

She turns and walks away. Aang gets up and follows her along with Suhara. Sokka goes last looking wistfully back at the bag.

Sokka: You know what? I'm gonna get it!

While was getting the bag, Katara, Suhara, and Aang stand in the street. A man nears with a paper in his hand turns around and speaks to them.

???: Psst psst, you kids like earth bending? Do you like throwing rocks? Then check out Master Yu's earthbending academy.

He then hands Aang a layer with a smile and leaves. Aang flips it over to reveal the other side.

Aang: Look, there's a coupon on the back. The first lesson is free.

Katara: Who knows? This Master Yu could be the earth-bending teacher you've been looking for.

Sokka comes back with his new bag and looks at the paper Aang has in his hands. And so Aang goes to Master Yu's earth-bending academy for a free lesson while Katara, Sokka, and Suhara wait outside.

Aang: (Walking out, disappointed) He's not the one.

Aang leans over and pats one side of his head, ejecting bits of dirt from his ear. The last two boys exit the gate and their conversation is heard.

Student (1): I think The Boulder is gonna win back the belt at Earth Rumble 6.

Student (2): He's gonna have to fight his way through the best earth benders in the world to even get a shot at the champ.

Aang: Excuse me, (Runs over to the boys) but where is the earth bending tournament exactly?

Student (1): It's on the Island of Noneoya. None o' ya business!

Both laugh and walk away. Sokka begins to laugh as he and he walked up behind Aang. Katara looks peeved at the boy's treatment of Aang.

Sokka: Ha, ha! Oh, I got to remember that one.

Suhara slaps him on the back of his head, making him stop laughing.

Sokka: Ow!

Suhara: Sokka!

Katara smiles and puts her hands on Aang's shoulder and left arm.

Katara: (In a comforting tone) I'll take care of this (Running after them) Hey strong guys, wait up!

Katara disappears around the corner. Sokka holds out his new bag in disdain.

Sokka: What was I thinking? I don't need a new bag. Why'd you let me buy this?

Suhara: We didn't.

Sokka drops the and folds his arms crossly. Momo, perched on Sokka's shoulder, looks down at the bag. He jumps down into the bag. He decides to take a bit of a nap. Katara then rejoins the group.