Knuckles The Echidna - Part 3

"Hey, (y/n)! Wake up!" The excitable red echidna shouted as he jumped around.

"Knuckles... What?" You groaned, slowly opening up your eyes.

"Happy Birthday!!" Shouted whilst pulling you up so that you were no longer laying down.

Suddenly a giant smile covered your face and a sparkle filled your eyes.

"Here" he smiled as he handed you a small [favourite colour] box with a [different colour] bow tied beautifully on the top.

"Sorry it's not much..." Knuckles looked down, pouting slightly, his dark purple eyes flooded with disappointment.

Slowly you pulled the [different colour] ribbon loose and gently opened the [favourite colour] box, revealing a beautiful golden necklace with red and [your favourite colour] gems.

All the emotions that you suddenly felt made you lost for words. Silently you stared into the box, holding onto it tightly.

"I love it..." You whispered softly as you wiped a tear away from your eye.

"You, you really do?" The red echidna asked, instantly perking up.

"I really do" you giggled as you hugged him tightly, just as tight as you were holding onto the box with the precious gift inside.

"I'm glad" Knuckles chuckled at your actions, hugging you back as tight as he possibly could.

"I just wanted to get you something special that you'd love" he whispered into your ear.

"Well I've already got you... So now I have two..." You whispered back.

Suddenly you felt Knuckles pull away from the embrace before he kissed you.

The kiss was rough yet sweet. It was perfect.

Your birthday was amazing...

And it had only just started.

------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys! I know it's a bit later than I said it would be but I really didn't know how to finish this.

I know, it may be a little cheesy at times but that's the best I could do, sorry.

As always I hope you enjoyed reading this and please remember to vote, comment, follow and maybe even share my book(s) with others that may enjoy them!

~~~~~~
Side note
~~~~~~

There will be an update for my separate Silver x Reader book soon, I have many ideas for both that book and this one (^∇^)

Thanks again <3

- Sophie