Espio The Chameleon

It was a sunny Saturday morning and it was also the day that your purple chameleon friend had promised to teach you how to become a ninja!

You had been looking forward to it since Espio had promised you last week.

You had a huge crush on him may he be the silent, serious type he was still very sweet to you.

You had a plain (f/c) tank top on and (d/c) shorts on.

You were pretty nervous about this but it was worth a shot as you had always thought that ninjas were cool.

"I wonder when Espio will be here..." You sigh to yourself, resting your head on your hands.

As if from nowhere, well from nowhere Espio appeared.

"I've been here for a few minuets (y/n)... wanna learn stealth first?" His golden eyes were shining brightly in the sunlight.

"Oh yeah sure!" You smile at him, pausing.

"You know I've been looking forward to this! I've always thought ninjas were cool."

Espio chuckles to himself

"Well (y/n)... If you try hard, maybe you can be as cool as me" he winks at you making you blush furiously. You didn't want him to see that you were blushing so you looked at the ground.

"Maybe one day" you giggle a little as you look back up but to your surprise, Espio was nowhere to be seen.

"So, (y/n), the first thing to stealth is to blend in with your surroundings" he whispers into your right ear.

As you go to grab him, you fall.

'Damn... where is he...'

You slowly get up, as quietly as you could.

"And slowing down your breathing helps too... make as little noise as possible" Espio whispers into your left ear this time.

Slowly you turn and go to grab him but just before you do, Espio appears right in front of you.

"Trying to attack when the 'enemy' is least expecting it is key to stealth..." he says with a smirk across his face.

"Oh sure Espio, but this isn't fair, I can't turn invisible like you" you sulk as you look into his golden eyes and he looks back into yours.

"Well, that may be true bu-" you cut him of by tackling him to the ground.

"Hah! I bet you weren't expecting that!" You cheerfully say as you pin him to the ground.

"Why yes..." he quickly reverses things, with him pinning you to the ground.

"But I bet you weren't expecting this (y/n)"

You blush a bright crimson.

Espio smiles sweetly at you as he kisses you, softly and sweetly.

You go with the moment, you'd been hoping this would happen for as long as you could remember.

"I love you (y/n)... please me mine" he confidently says as he stares into your (e/c) eyes.

"Oh yes Espio!" You excitedly say.

The two of you share another sweet kiss before you try to continue with the training.

You and your new boyfriend Espio had a great day, laughing and training.

----------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed! As always leave a comment and don't forget to rate and follow!

Thanks!

- Sophie