Hazel The Cat x Shadow The Hedgehog

Brushing her maroon coloured hair, Hazel smiled to herself in the mirror.

"This will be so much fun"

It was Wednesday night and Hazel and her best friend Shadow were going out on his motorbike.

"Hazel... you in there?" The familiar low voice spoke from behind the door.

"Yes, I'm in here" Hazel said in a cheerful tone as she opened the door.

"You ready to go?" Shadow smiled softly at her.

"Yeah! Let me grab my jacket" she smiled back before running off.

A few moments later and she was back, now wearing her black leather jacket.

"So you aren't taking your 'Darling' out with me?..." Shadow smirked as he nudged her shoulder.

"Sshhh you" she said rolling her eyes, nudging him back.

As the two of them approached Shadow's bike a large smile covered Hazel's face.

"Excited?" Shadow teased.

"Yeah! Of course I am!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Go ahead and get on then" he said with a small toothy grin.

Doing as she was told Hazel got onto the bike, waiting for Shadow to sit down in front of her.

As he did Hazel looped her arms around him.

"H-Hazel, w-what are you doing?" He stuttered, blushing a scarlet colour.

"I just thought I could... sorry" Hazel pouted as she slowly released Shadow from her grip but before she could fully let go Shadow's hands covered hers, pulling her arms back around him.

"Just hold on tight..." he mumbled before starting up the motorbike and setting off

---------------------------------
Time Skip
---------------------------------

A hour later and it was getting dark, the thousands of stars starting to fill the darkening sky.

Shadow pulled up to a near by area where the two of them could sit down and watch the stars.

"Shadow... it's getting pretty dark, don't you think?..." Hazel shyly said as she looked toward the ground.

"Just a little but don't worry... I'm with you" he smiled softly at Hazel, making her blush a rose pink colour.

A few moments of silence pass before suddenly Shadow picked Hazel up, bridal style.

"Shadow!! What are you doing?" She exclaimed in shock and confusion.

"Don't worry... I can keep you safe like this" he whispered into her ear as he walked over to a bench.

"Let's just sit here for a bit..."

Minutes later the two of them were sat on the bench together, everything was silent, including Hazel and Shadow.

"Hey..." they both spoke before both gesturing for the other one to talk.

"No you..."

"You..."

They chuckled as they looked into each others eyes under the dark sky that was now filled with stars and a beautiful full moon.

"Hazel... I want to tell you something..." Shadow whispered into her ear, brushing her maroon coloured hair away from her ear.

"Wh-what is it?" She stuttered, blushing a deep red.

"I love you Hazel... always have, always will... please, be mine?" He whispered into her ear again.

"Y-yes Shadow... I will! I love you too!" She excitedly said, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tight.

After the hug broke they shared a sweet kiss under the stars and full moon.

"Now come here... I'll keep you safe..." he teased as he gently pulled her into his chest.

---------------------------------
Oh my it was awful T^T
I'm so sorry :c

Anyway as always I hope you enjoyed!

I've got serious writers block right now >_<

As always follow, vote and comment!

Thanks

- Sophie <3