Sonic x Reader x Shadow - Part 1

So I got given this idea awhile ago and I decided to write it now to take my mind off things so ignore my last a/n c:

The picture I just found on my phone and I thought it was funny :3
--------------------------------

There you were, stood between the two hedgehogs, Sonic and Shadow under the full moon of a cold winters night.

"She's coming with me" The black and crimson male growled.

"Oh I don't think so" The blue male growled back, which was unusual to hear.

"Me" Shadow growled yet again.

"Me" Sonic said glaring at him with his emerald green eyes.

Before you could say anything Shadow had hold of your right arm and Sonic your left.

The two of them started pulling, trying to get you closer to him. It was like a game of tug of war and you were the rope.

"Guys..." you said lightly but neither of them heard you as they were staring at each other, still pulling on your arms.

"Guys..." you said a bit louder, hoping they would hear you but still no response.

"Guys!" You yelled making both of them stop and look at you with wide eyes.

You got your arms free from their grip and crossed them in front of you, tapping your foot as the both of them looked toward the ground.

"Now... what do you have to say?" You asked them with a stern tone, if anyone saw this they'd think you were scalding them.

"That you're coming with me..." Shadow mumbled before smirking at Sonic.

"No. That she's coming with me" he glared at the male who was still smirking, his ruby red eyes reflected the full moon.

"Right. That's it!" Shadow exclaimed.

"Well settle this the right way-" Shadow's smirk grew bigger.

"Fight"

"Rock-paper-scissors"

The two of them said at the same time.

"Rock-paper-scissors... you've got to be kidding?" Shadow chuckled.

"Nope." Sonic said in a serious tone.

"You two, please stop" you pleaded, tilting your head to the side slightly while looking at the two of them.

"Sorry" they said in unison.

"What do you want (y/n)?" Sonic tilted his head slightly like you had.

"Yeah, (y/n), it's up to you. Who do you want to go with? Me or blue here..." Shadow said with a huff as he gestured toward Sonic.

"Well, I-uh..." you stood up properly, scratching the back of your head as you thought.

"You know, you should go with me..." Shadow said with a teasing tone.

"No, go with me (y/n), not him" Sonic said, as if he was begging you.

"Ummm..." was all you could get out as you thought intensely.

----------------------------------
Flash back
---------------------------------

"Come on (y/n), your going to go with me right?" Sonic pleaded.

"Nope. She's coming with me, right (y/n)" Shadow said confidently with a small smile.

Suddenly the two hedgehogs held out one of their hands, waiting for you to except.

'I guess I'll take...'

----------------------------------
Who will you pick? Decide and be ready for part 2!

Remember to follow, vote and comment!

Thanks

- Sophie <3