Shadow The Hedgehog - Part 3

"This is it!!!" He growled angrily at the shadowy figure that stood in the corner with you pushed behind him, sat on the floor.

"But Shadow..." the low voice evilly chuckled.

"Don't you want your one way ticket to oblivion?" He glared at him with his cat like eyes.

Mephiles was back and he was after Shadow, his only way to get to him was through you.

"No" was all Shadow said. His ruby red eyes were cold as he stared at Mephiles, anger was growing inside him.

Mephiles chuckled, staring back at the black and crimson hedgehog.

"Well... you're going to get it anyway, Shadow The Hedgehog"

Clenching his fists, Shadow started to move closer to the creature that had took on his form.

Like Shadow, Mephiles made his way toward him, clenching his fists.

Soon they were face to face, eyes locked, Shadow started to growl.

"Now, you're going to give me (y/n) and leave us alone" he said angrily, fists still clenched together ready to punch if he had to.

You sat in the corner, curled into a ball but your eyes locked on Shadow, he was angrier than you had ever seen him before and you knew, if he had to...he'd fight.

"Oh I don't think so..." he mumbled as he looked up at Shadow.

"Thats it!!" Shadow yelled as he swung his fist toward Mephiles face

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chaos control!!" Shadow yelled, holding up his Chaos Emerald before kicking Mephiles in the back of his head.

The shadowy figure layed there on the floor, leaning up on his elbow.

Shadow lowered himself down so he could be face to face with him.

"Stay down! And leave me-, us alone" he growled at Mephiles who qickly dissapeard into the shadows.

Shadow's ruby red eyes darted over to your (e/c) eyes before got up and ran over to you and pulled you into his fluffy chest, wrapping one of his arms around you as you were still curled up into a ball.

"Shadow..." you whispered as you pushed your face into his chest, crying slightly.

He stroked your hair with his other hand, calming you down.

"It's okay, he's gone and I'm here now" he said in a low tone, you could feel his warm breath tingle against your ear.

"I'm, I'm glad" you whispered to him, fighting against the tears.

"Everything is okay (y/n), you're safe now" he said as he continued to stroke your hair.

Suddenly he pulled away and gave you a small smile before leaning in and kissing you passionately.

You blushed a dark scarlet colour as you looked into his eyes.

"I love you (y/n) and I'll never let him or anyone else hurt you, ever... That's my promise to you" he held out his pinky finer, waiting for you to do the same.

You extended your pinky finger before wrapping it around his, doing this made you giggle which also earned you a small, soft, smile from Shadow.

"I love you too Shadow" you confidently said with a small grin after.

"Let's go" he stood up, smiling like a idiot (which was unusual for him) before offering you his hand and gently pulling you up.

"Thank you" you smiled

"It's fine" he said back before lacing your fingers together and leaving

-------------------------------
^ I'm so sorry guys :c it sucked (yet again)

Remember to follow, vote and comment

Thanks

- Sophie