Andrea The Hedgehog x Shadow The Hedgehog

Friday night.

The night Shadow was going to come over and help her with the lights for the Christmas tree.

She sat, curled up on the sofa as she heard a soft knock at the door.

"Andrea... it's me" the familiar deep voice says

"Shadow!!" She cheerfully gets up and walks towards the door before opening it to see the black and scarlet hedgehog stood there, hands behind his back and a small smile on his muzzle.

"Hey, Shad! What you got there?" Andrea tilts her head to the side, staring at him.

Quickly he takes his hands from behind his back, revealing a beautiful bouquet of red roses a small glisten from frost of outside.

"Here..." he holds them out towards Andrea, blushing the same ruby red as his eyes.

"T-thank you Shadow..." Andrea blushes lightly as she takes the bouquet from him.

"Come on in" she smiles, holding the flowers tightly as she walks in to the room.

Shadow follows after her, fists clenched together, nervously.

Andrea had put the flowers in a vase and placed them in a place that anyone who came in could see them.

-----------------------------
Half a hour later
----------------------------

The lights were finished and the Christmas tree looked great.

"Wow it's stunning..." Andrea looks up toward the top of the tree, her green eyes fixated on the golden star twinkling.

"Not as stunning as you..." Shadow mutters under his breath as he stares at her from the side.

"Andrea?" Shadow blushes lightly.

"Yes Shad?" Her green eyes twinkling.

The two of them stare into each others eyes, getting lost in them.

A few moments pass before Shadow builds up the courage to say what he wanted to say.

"Andrea... you're physically perfect, the one flaw is your lips... they aren't touching mine..." he presses his lips against hers passionately.

Andrea just goes with the moment and kisses him back.

After the kiss breaks Shadow stares into her eyes blushing a light pink colour.

"I love you, Andrea... be mine?" A small mile forms on his lips

"Yes Shadow! I will!" She exclaims hugging him tight as he hugs her back.

The two of them spent the rest of the night cuddling, playing games and watching movies.

---------------------------------
Thank you guys for reading and I hope you all enjoyed!

Remember to follow, vote and comment.

- Sophie <3