Mephiles

"Mephiles? Mephiles? Where are you?" You yell, freezing cold stood in the middle of a dark and gloomy forest.

You had no idea where you were. Mephiles had left you alone in he dark. He knows how much you hate the dark.

'Why did he do this to me?!' You think to yourself. You were furious, why would he do this?

You slowly start to sit down against a tree, curling yourself up into a ball. The dark was the worst thing. Ever.

The shadows from the trees made things even darker. The only light you had was the light of which the moon gave off.

The thick layers of leaves upon trees casted your only glimmer of light away.

"Mephiles..." you say one last time as the tears start to roll down your cheeks. You couldn't take anymore, the tears were going to come sooner or later.

As you cuddle down, your knees to your chest you hear a rustle in a near by bush.

'Oh god... what is this now?' You think to yourself as you start to shake in fear.

"(y/n)?! Is that you?"

Your ears poke up, recognising a familiar voice.

Slowly the figure came closer and you realised who it was.

It was Mephiles.

"You're a idiot you know that..." you mutter

"I'm sorry. I thought you were right behind me!" He snaps at you before he picks you up, bridal style.

Confused about what he was doing, you stare at him.

"What?" He notices your staring.

"I can be nice you know... plus it repays for what I did" he shows kindness in his eyes and if he had a mouth, he'd be smiling.

As he continued walking you snuggle your face into his chest, it was lovely.

You could feel your eyelids getting heavy and before you knew it, you were fast asleep in Mephiles arms.
----------------------------------
Time skip
---------------------------------
"(y/n)?" You hear his voice as you slowly get woken up.

Your eyes slowly flutter open.

After a few seconds they were fully open, you saw the clear sky and beaming sun, with the faint sound of crashing waves.

"Wh-where are we?" You nervously ask him, brushing your (h/c) hair away from your eyes.

"Don't you recognise it (y/n)?" He tilts his head to the side.

You look around briefly and realise where you were.

Your favourite place, the little area on the cliff by the ocean.

The sun dazzled across the crashing waves.

"(y/n)... I know you love it here and I have a reason for doing this" his eyes shone in the bright sun.

"It's time I told you this (y/n)... I love you" a light pinkish glow came across his cheeks.

You blush a Barbie pink colour as you look towards the ground.

"(y/n)... I want you, be mine?" He blushes harder as he stares at you.

"Yes Mephiles!" You smile and kiss his muzzle where his mouth would be.

That awful thing that happened turned into a lovely day with your new boyfriend, Mephiles.

---------------------------------

Hope you all liked that!

Remember to comment and follow!

Thanks as always!

- Sophie