Sonic The Hedgehog - Part 3

So part 3 for each character is the idea given to me by @EssyBessy so thank you <3

---------------------------------

"You'll never get away with this!!" You screamed at the fat, egg shaped man who was twiddling his moustache.

"My Sonic will come save me" you smugly said, smirking slightly at him.

"Oh ho-ho-ho-ho!" His voice boomed throughout the large room as he laughed.

All you could do was glare at him, your (e/c) eyes were as cold as ice.

"You really think he's going to save you?" He said in a slight angry tone.

"This time, I'm going to finish him, once and for all! And it's all thank to you, (y/n)!" He chucked evilly as you continued to glare at him, your eyes as cold as White Acropolis and your eyes showed the anger that was bubbling inside you.

--------------------------------
Time skip
--------------------------------

You sighed as you listened to him babble on about this contraption he had built, apparently it was going to 'finish off that little pest'.

Just as you were about to give up all hope you were surrounded by a blue blur.

'Yep... that's my Sonic' you thought to yourself and smiled as you watched the near by robots being smashed to pieces.

"Ah... Sonic, how nice to see you! I-, we've been expecting you... Isn't that right (y/n)" his loud voice yet again booming through the large room.

His eyes darting over to yours, Sonic ran over and set you free from the big, glass, tank-like thing that Eggman had you trapped in and pulled you in close to his chest, wrapping his arm around you.

"S-Sonic...!" you whimpered, looping your arms around him.

"(y-" he was cut off by Eggman

"Oh... How sweet!" he chuckled evily to himself.

"Too bad I have to put a end to this!!" He goes to reach for a big leaver as he smirked at the two of you.

Your eyes widened as you felt your grip on Sonic come loose, he ran off toward Eggman before launching himself at him and breaking the leaver before it could be pulled.

"Too slow, Egghead!" He flashed his signature smile and winked before running back to you.

He smiled softly at you as he picked you up bridal style and ran off.

"Just you wait till next time you little pest!!" Dr.Eggman yelled at him.

All he did was chuckle as he continued to run off with you in his arms.

---------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed! Like I said at the top, this idea was given to me by @EssyBessy

Thanks for reading <3 remember to follow, vote and comment.

- Sophie