Tails The Fox - Part 3: A Date To Remember

Okay, my first thing to say to those of you who still have this in your library and are still interested in reading this but I'm so sorry for not updating like I promised to, I've become awful for updating and schoolwork has taken over my life, thankfully I've only got four weeks left (I think) and then my summer break so there will be updates throughout those six weeks that I'm off. I feel like I've said this a lot throughout the latest chapter of this book but I'm sorry for being awful at updating this and I'll try and make the updates frequent again c:

Oh! I will also be updating the Silver x Reader book!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First person p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow..." Was the only word that came from the twin-tailed foxes mouth.

"D-do I look okay?" I stuttered out, blushing madly as I pushed your [hair colour] hair behind my left ear before adjusting my [favourite colour] dress.

"You look gorgeous, as always!" He smiled sweetly at me, I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like Tails.

"Thank you Tails, you're as sweet as ever!" I giggled before giving him a quick peck on the cheek, making him blush as red as a tomato.

"[Y-Your Name]!" Tails stuttered out, covering up his face with his hand so that I wouldn't see him blushing.

"You're just too cute" I smiled sheepishly as I looked toward the ground.

Tails instantly perked up at my words, removing his hand from his face he pulled me into a tight embrace.

"But you're cuter..." the sweet fox whispered into my ear, causing me to blush a colour similar to cotton candy. 

Before I could protest the teasing started.

"Aww, [Your Name]... you're too sweet!" Silver started to tease us

"Tails and [Your Name] sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Cream sang whilst dancing around in a circle.

"I wish you two would stop... you're making me sick" Shadow spoke in a monotone voice, his stare was as cold as ice  

"Don't get too jealous now Shadow!" Tails said with a small smirk, holding onto me even tighter as he did.

"Hmph... Me? Jealous? Of what?" The black and crimson hedgehog chuckled.

"Don't pretend that you don't know Shadow" my adorable yellow fox boyfriend giggled, a cheerful smile covering his face

'I love seeing him like this'

"You..." Shadow growled, clenching his fists as he did.

Quickly Tails ran off, dragging me along with him. His grip was tight as we continued running... well as Tails did, I was just kind of getting pulled along, but I don't mind it'll mean that I get to spend some time with him, just the two of us, no interruptions, it'll be great!

Finally we stopped running as we arrived at a meadow,  the grass was a luscious green and it was filled with adorable little daisy's  in full bloom, small butterflies fluttered around.

Sitting down with a thud the yellow fox sighed. "Hey, [Your Name] come sit down with me" His smile was radiant as he looked up at me.

 I smiled sweetly at him as  I sat down next to him.

"Oooh! [Your Name] [Your Name]! Let me make you a daisy chain!" He excitedly said continued to smile, picking the surrounding daisy's from the ground and connecting them swiftly.

"Here!" Tails smiled sheepishly as he held circle of connected flowers to me.

"Thank you Tails" I smiled softly at him as I reached out for the crown he made for me

"Wait... I'll do it for you [Your Name]" The yellow fox whispered to me.

A furious blush covered my face and I immediately looked down.

"T-Thank you Tails..." I whispered as he gently placed the perfectly made daisy chain turned crown on my head.

Silence fell upon us.

"[Your Name].... I love you" Tails immediately said, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Ah!... I-I love you too Tails!" I blushed furiously again, stuttering as I let my emotions get the better of me.

Suddenly I felt his lips press against my cheek.

"And I really mean it..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaaay so that's another chapter to add to the book c:

Like I said, I'm unbelievably sorry for this being the first update in literally forever! I feel so bad for having to make you guys wait so long and I really mean this when I say that it wont happen again,

School ends in a week for me and then I've got six full weeks off that will be full of writing and that means updates!

Anyway, please leave some comments of who you would like to see next, maybe a character that I've written about before or maybe someone new! I'll always try my best for whatever it is that I'm going to write!

Another thing is that the Silver x Reader book will be updated real soon, I have an idea and I'll make sure that its awesome for you guys that are reading that too!

I just thought that I'd let you know that I'm not as active anymore because of my school work and I ended up deleting the app on my phone, I couldn't focus when I knew I could write so I did what I thought was best at the time but then I realised, I've neglected you guys since like April, maybe even before that.

As always though, thank you for reading my stories, I really appreciate it!

Feel free too message me anytime too, I won't bite and I'd love to talk to you!

Anyway, please comment, vote and follow!

Thank you guys!

- Sophie <3