Shadow The Hedgehog

This one is gonna be long, I love my Shad and it's like my dream 'date'
(K/O/A) = kind of animals
----------------------------------

Today was the day you had been waiting for. You and your Best friend Shadow were going to go... paint balling!

"This is going to be fun!"
You say to yourself as you put on your boots.

"Shad should be here soon" you flash a smile to yourself as you tidy up your (h/c) hair in the mirror. As you glance to the corner of the mirror you see a black figure with red highlights.

"Well actually, 'Shad''s already here..." the familiar deep voice says as he leans against your room door frame.

You had a huge crush on Shadow. I mean, why not? He's a really nice guy once you get to know him, his personality, how much he cares... you know, it's actually really sweet that he cared about 'her' so much...

"(Y/N)?" Shadow shook you by your shoulders. Staring at you with his crimson eyes.

"You completely zoned out (y/n)! Come on, let's go"

He grabs your arm and starts to walk out the door.

As you walk out of your house you see Shadow's motorbike parked up outside.

You've always loved it.

Even though you almost fell off the first time...

Shadow could see that you were excited and with a smirk he handed you a helmet.

"Here."

He hands it to you. He sounds a little cold, but hey, what were you expecting? It's Shadow.

Shadow gets on his bike and you follow after him.

"Shad?" You nervously ask

"Yes, (y/n)" he looks over his shoulder, locking eyes with yours.

"I was just wondering..."

You look towards the ground, a pink glow over your cheeks. You always get embarrassed asking certain things, especially when it's Shadow your asking.

"(Y/N)? What is it?" He sternly says as he tilts his head to the side a little

'Damn... he's cute' you thought to yourself before finally saying what you wanted to ask.

"Well, uh, heh... Shadow, can I hold onto you?" You pause. Embarrassed.

'What might he say?'

Slowly a small smile forms on his lips.

"Of course you can, remember hold on tight, I don't want you falling off"

He chuckles to himself as you roll your eyes.

---------------------------------
Time skip
---------------------------------

After a hour you two finally arrive at the paint ball range.

You had been waiting for this for over two weeks and you were so excited.

The two of you quickly get kitted up and go out to find a great hiding spot before the other teams.

The place you found was perfect.

It was behind a hugeeee rock, there was no way anyone was going to find you.

"(y/n)! This spot is perfect!"
A sweet toothy grin forms over his mouth.

'He's perfect...' you thought to yourself.

About a half hour had passed and you and Shadow were sat behind 'your rock' as you had now called it. You had to 'fend off' a few people/animals but apart from that, it had been quiet.