Carla The White Fox x Shadow The Hedgehog

So this one is a request. As always I'll try write the best I can!

----------------------------------
"Carla... wake up" Shadow gently says as he starts to shake her a little.

She slowly flutters her heavy eyelids open, locking eyes with Shadow's ruby red eyes that shone brightly in the morning sun.

"You need to take your medication" he tilts his head showing a small smile before handing Carla her medication.

Willingly Carla sits up and takes the medication out of the black and red hedgehogs hand.

"Thank you Shadow..." she softly says back, showing a quick grin to her friend.

Shadow cares about Carla, he's so kind when you get to know him. He'll do anything for almost anyone.

"So, Carla..." Shadow looked towards the ground.

"How about we do something? I know about this clearing and it's not to far away from here" he cheerfully says before smiling.

Carla quickly swallows her medicine.

"Oh of course Shad! I'd love to!" She beams with happiness as she starts to get out of bed, putting on her prosthetic leg.

"Carla, are you okay doing that?" Shadow rushes over, kneeling down in front of her.

"I'm fine Shadow... thank you" she softly says as she stands up in front of him, eyes meeting once again.

"I'll leave you get dressed then" he smirks as he leaves the room.

Carla blushes lightly.

"I'll be down as soon as I can Shad!" She cheerfully says.
---------------------------------
Time skip
---------------------------------
"Hi Shadow" Carla smiles as she walks down the stairs.

"W-wow, Carla..." Shadow's jaw drops slightly as he stares at her.

"Good or bad wow Shadow?" She giggles

"Oh good for sure..." he blushes a crimson colour, the same colour as his stunning eyes.

A few moments of silence pass.

"Let's get going then" he chuckles as he holds open the door for Carla.

-------------------------------
Time skip
------------------------------
Five minutes later and the two of them were already half way through the walk. Shadow supporting Carla when needed.

"I hope you'll enjoy this Carla..." Shadow mumbles under his breath.

"What was that Sha-" she was cut off by the outstanding view from the clearing, it was just approaching afternoon as they arrived.

"Wow..." she quietly says, starring out to the water below.

"I'm glad you like it" Shadow smiles.

---------------------------------
Time skip. Again, I'm sorry
---------------------------------

Hours had passed since Carla and Shadow had gone to the clearing.

They spent their time playing games, talking and laughing.

"Thank you for today Shadow..." Carla sighs as she gets up.

"It's my pleasure, c'mon, we better get going, it's late" he smiles sweetly.

"Y-yeah, let's go" Carla started to feel light headed.

"Carla? Are you okay?" Shadow looks at her, concern covered his face and worry filled his eyes.

"Yeah, of-of course I am" she stutters, grabbing into Shadow.

"Carla?! Are you sure" he sternly says, still looking at her.

"Yes Shado-" she collapsed. Out cold on the hard floor.

Out of nowhere Shadow pulls out his chaos emerald as he picks her up, bridal style.

"Chaos Control!!" He yells through the silence.

Seconds later they arrive back.

Shadow puts Carla into bed, getting her medication ready for her when she wakes up.

---------------------------------
A hour later - in Shadow's case
--------------------------------

'Damn, why won't she wake up? It's been too long. Even though she's right here with me, I feel so distant. It's all my fault, jeez Shadow your so stupid... why didn't you realise... ugh!! Idiot!'

----------------------------------
In readers case
---------------------------------
A hour passed and there was still no signs of her waking up.

It was approaching morning. The time Carla had to take her medicine.

"Please wake up..." Shadow whispers to himself.

"I don't want to loose you too..." tears filling his eyes.

Like it was meant to happen, Carla slowly opens her eyes to see her black and crimson friend sat right at her side.

"Carla!" Shadow exclaims, tears still in his eyes he forces a small smile.

"Sha-Shadow... what happened?" She looks at him , confusion in her voice.

"That doesn't matter right now..." he stares at her with shining eyes.

"All that matters right now is this..." Shadow plants a sweet yet firm kiss on Carla's lips.

As the kiss breaks, he whispers into her ear.

"What happened made me realise how much I don't want to loose you. Heck, I never want to loose you. I love you Carla The White Fox..." he stares into her crystal blue eyes, hope filling his.

"I-I, love you too... Shadow The Hedgehog..." she whispers back before they share another sweet kiss.

Shadow looks at her with a small smile as he takes her hand.

"I never want to loose you... now please, take these" smile still covering his muzzle as he hands Carla her medication.

----------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating .-..

Remember to comment, vote and follow!

Thanks guys! I love you all!

- Sophie

I hope Carla enjoyed this too, if you want me to do you a oc x sonic guy just ask, I don't bite.