Skylar The Hedgehog x Sonic The Hedgehog

"Sonikkuu... Wake up..." the light purple hedgehog sweetly said as she shook him by the shoulder softly.

"I-in... five more minutes" he sighed sleepily.

"Come on Sonic... please?" She said sweetly, tipping her head to the side with wide eyes.

"Just a little longer" he groaned as he pulled the blanket over his head.

"Sonic, come on..." the purple hedgehog whined at her boyfriend who refused to get up.

Opening the curtains the bright morning sunlight burst into the room.

"Skylar..." Sonic sighed as he shut his eyes.

"Well it is time to get up Sonikku!" He smiled cheerfully.

Slowly one of Sonic's eyes opened.

"Or maybe it's time for you to come back to bed..." He said in a cheeky tone, a small smirk across his lips.

"S-sonic...?" Skylar stuttered, her cheeks were bright red.

"What?" He looked up at her as he cuddled into her side.

"N-nothing..." she smiled sheepishly.

"Alright then..." He showed a small grin before leaning up on his elbow and planting a sweet kiss on her lips.

Laying back down on the bed, cuddled into Skylar's side, soon, the blue male was fast asleep and not long after, so was the purple female.

-------------------------------
Time Skip
------------------------------

"Ugh..." Skylar groaned.

"What time is it?" She asked herself as she looked at the clock.

"9:00 am... not too bad..."

As she looked to her side she saw Sonic, deep in sleep.

"I think today I'll leave him sleep..." she chuckled to herself before resting her head on his chest and going back to sleep.

-------------------------------

So my exams are done!! Wheeeey! I'll be able to update more frequently now! - yaaay (≧∇≦)-

As always remember to follow, vote and comment!

Thanks!

- Sophie <3