Miles 'Tails' Prower - Part 2

"Come with me (y/n)" Tails smiles softly at you as he takes your hand gently.

"Tails? Where are we going?" You question him, slightly confused.

"Just follow me" he faces you and smiles again as the two of you walk to the unknown destination.

A few minutes later Tails stops and turns to face you.

"(y/n), stay still okay" he says with a slight nervous look on his face but you do as you were told stayed still.

Quickly Tails pulls a small cloth out of nowhere and gently ties it around your eyes so you could no longer see.

"Tails?!" You say in shock, shaking your head

"Don't worry... I'm here" he takes your hand and gives it a light squeeze which made you blush slightly.

'Adorable' you heard Tails mutter under his breath.

---------------------------------
Tails' p.o.v
---------------------------------

I took her hand and gave it a light squeeze, it made her blush, how adorable is that?

I couldn't help but mutter what I was thinking... oops!

I hope she'll like what I've planned, I really do. I personally can't wait! I'm sure this is going to be great!

I've got something special in my pocket for her too, it's really cute! Just like her!

I'm a lucky fox... I really am.

---------------------------------
Readers p.o.v
---------------------------------

"Just a little bit further" Tails says with a cheerful tone.

"Okay!" You say back to him, excited for what's going to happen.

"Alright, we're here!" Tails stands behind you, taking the tied cloth away from your eyes.

"Ta-dah!" He turns to his sides doing jazz hands.

All you could do was giggle.

"Oh ~ haha!" Tails laughs, removing the cover from the mystery thing.

"Okay... Ta-dah!!" He takes the sheet off the mystery thing as smiles brightly. It was the Tornado!!

"Oh my gosh! Tails!! The Tornado!" You practically screamed, running over to him, hugging him tightly.

He hugged you back as he blushed a deep pink colour.

"I'm glad you like it" he exclaims, pulling away from the hug and handing you some goggles.

"Thank you" you softly smile taking the goggles from your cute fox boyfriend.

He offers you his hand as you climb back into the
Tornado.

Tails quickly follows climbing into the front before starting up the engine and taking off.

----------------------------------
Half a hour later
----------------------------------

The two of you arrived in one of your favourite places to go with him just before the sun was about to set.

"Beautiful here isn't it?" You smile at Tails as the two of you walk toward a near by bench to sit down and watch the sun set.

"Not as beautiful as you (y/n)" he smiles softly as he takes your hand.

His words made you blush a violent shade of crimson.

"T-thank you" you stuttered, showing a sheepish smile.

As the sun was setting Tails took a small box from his pocket.

"Here" he handed it to you as he looked toward the ground, a Barbie pink colour cascaded over his cheeks, his yellow-orange fur looked brighter due to the sun setting behind him.

The cute fox stood in front of you waiting for you to open the box.

Slowly with a small smile on your face you opened the box revealing the most stunning little locket you had ever seen.

You looped your arms around Tails' neck, hugging him tight.

"Thank you Tails! I love it!!" You smiled at him excitedly.

"I'm glad (y/n)" he smiled at you, staring into your (e/c) eyes before planting a small soft kiss on your lips.

After the kiss broke the two of you stared into each other's eyes under the still setting sun.

"Can you put it on me?" You asked him.

"Of course I can" he grinned at you, taking the locket from your grip.

You spun around and lifted up your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

Ever so gently Tails put the locket on you.

"If you noticed... it's shaped like a heart" he said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

"I did... that's what made me love it even more" you softly smile.

He looks into our eyes with love in his.

"I love you (y/n)" he whispers to you.

"I love you too Tails" you whisper back to him.

The two of you spent another few hours there talking and having fun with each other.

--------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed :3

I like this one, I think I did a pretty good job! What do you guys think? Hey why don't you tell me by commenting?

Remember to comment, vote and follow!

Thanksssss <3

- Sophie 030