Melody The Cat x Silver

This one is a request, hah so yeah...
--------------------------------

"Oh come on Silvy..." Melody begs Silver as she tries to pull him out of bed.

"You promised me Sliver, pleaseee!"

He moans as he tries to push Melody away "fiv-five more minutes Mel..."

"You said that half a hour ago..." she softly says to the sleepy ivory hedgehog.

"Fine..." he grumbles as he climbs out of bed and slowly the sleepy Silver makes his way to the bathroom.

"Silvy... you remember what you promised me right?" Melody asks him as she sits on the edge of the sink whilst Silver brushes his quills.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, of course I do..." he shows a sheepish grin as he answers.

"Silverrrr..." she moans at him.

"You promised me that you'd go on that walk Amy was telling me about... you forgot, didn't you?" She gives him a stern look as Silver shrugs.

"C'mon then" she pushes him out of the bathroom

"Hurry up and get dressed"

"Well aren't you sweet..." Silver chuckles as he puts on his boots.

Melody blushes a little, smiling as she looks down at the ground.

"I know I am Silver, no need to tell me"

---------------------------------
A few minutes later
--------------------------------
After Silver had his boots on the two of them slowly left the house.

"Melody... I'm tired..." he moans at her as they start the walk, carrying the pick-nick basket Melody had prepared earlier.

"You'll wake up soon Silvy, come on" Melody sweetly smiles at Silver.

The walk that Amy had told Melody about was by a small lake in a near by clearing. It was gorgeous there.

The beautiful morning sun, well shall we say, afternoon, gave a light glow across the lake as the two of them laid down the blanket and set down the pick-nick basket.

"I'm glad I got up how" Silver mutters under his breath, a pinkish glow over his cheeks.

'He's adorable...' Melody thought to herself.

A few moments of silence pass as the two sit there, staring out at the lake.

"Hey Mel, I think the sunset is soon..." he smiles at Melody sweetly

"I'll be right back"

"Okay Silvy. Don't be long" she cheerfully says as she smiles back at him

--------------------------------
In Silver's case
--------------------------------

I walked off into a little flower patch near by.

I think it's finally time to tell Melody how I feel about her...

I'm going to try make things special. I'm so afraid if she'll reject me...

What if she does?

Our whole friendship will be ruined... I don't want that.

After a minuet of looking around I found the perfect flower.

It's a pink rose.

It was beautiful and perfect... Just like Melody.

It's time to go and tell her how I feel. I have to do it.

---------------------------------
Readers case
------------------------------

After 5 minuets of Silver being, well, somewhere, he finally returns to Melody as the sun was about to set. Rose behind his back, waiting for the perfect time.

"Hi Silver!" She shows a stunning smile to the ivory hedgehog.

"H-hi Mel..." he shyly looks towards the ground, a scarlet red glow covering his cheeks.

"Silver, are you okay?" She asks him, worried.

As he sat, next to Melody, he slowly and nervously takes the stunning pink rose from behind his back.

"Here. It's for you."

He looks toward the ground, the scarlet glow getting stronger.

"Silver?..." Melody shyly asks him, staring at him, a pink glow covering her cheeks.

"Melody, I love you... you needed to know. I got you that rose because it's just as beautiful and as perfect as you..." he confidently says, staring into her eyes.

"S-silver..." she blushes furiously as her golden eyed ivory hedgehog friend just confessed his love for her.

"I love you Melody the Cat, and I want you to be mine."

"I-I love you too Silver the Hedgehog..."

The two of them share a sweet embrace just as the sun sets.

"Well, isn't this perfect" Silver chuckles

"Yes, yes it is"

The two of them share a passionate kiss before cuddling up to each other and laying under the twinkling stars.

---------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed! This was dedicated to @x-Melody-x

I really do hope you enjoyed it and that I did a good job!

Thanks!

-Sophie