Chapter Fifteen - Dimitri

"Fuck, just like that. Choke on it. Let me see how pretty you look with those tears falling down your face." I groaned, my grip on her hair tightening as I forced myself down her throat.

"This is where you belong, zayka moya, on your knees for me and me only." I hissed through clenched teeth as I watched my cock disappear between a set of devil red lips.

I felt her nails dig into the skin of my thighs, and I looked down to see the most beautiful woman God had ever created on her knees for me.

Her red lipstick was smeared, her mascara had run down her face along with her tears, and I saw some drool dripping down her chin.

God, what a fucking sight.

I closed my eyes as I rocked my hips forward as I felt the familiar burning sensation in my gut as I neared my orgasm.

"Don't swallow, zayka moya. I'm cumming on your tits. Gonna paint your chest with my cum." I felt her moan around me, and I grinned.

"You like that, yeah, baby?" She tried to answer, but nothing came out coherently.

I slipped my cock right out of her mouth and yanked her hair back so that her chin was up, and those soulful eyes were on me.

Honey.

Gold.

Warmth.

"Hold those pretty tits up for me, baby," I commanded, my hand not leaving her hair, while my free hand began to move up and down my cock aggressively.

I watched the angel in front of me cup her breasts in her two hands and perk them up for me.

"Such a dirty fucking girl, aren't you?"

"Only for you."

"Fucking hell, Ava."

Just like that, I came. My cum exploded all over her, coating her chest, some even got in her mouth, and I watched her lick her lips before swallowing. I looked down to take a better look at my masterpiece.

The tops of her breasts and nipples were coated from my release, and my hand spanned across her chest before coming up to wrap around her throat as I looked down to see her dark honey eyes watching me.

"Mine."

"Yours." She promised.

I reached for her hands and lifted her up off the ground so that I could kiss her. I held her in my arms as I devoured her lips intensely, passionately.

I needed to savor her taste since I wouldn't be seeing her for a few days.

"I wish you didn't have to go."

"It's only for a few days, Dimitri. I'll see you on Monday."

"You know I don't care if you sleep over for that long, right?"

"I know, but it's like a mom thing. Your baby has his shots and it's a whole process of medicines, and keeping the fever down, and he doesn't sleep all night."

"You're a police officer. You need your rest. He'll be fussy the entire time, and if he's fussy then I'll just be in a shitty mood. I can't control it, and I don't want to lash out at you."

"I want to be there for you, for Aiden."

"I know you do, but a sick baby isn't fun to be around at all. He'll just be crying and in pain the entire time. I don't want to unleash that on you."

"We just started dating, Dimitri. I don't want you to run for the hills when you see how it is dealing with a child who's getting their shots."

"I won't run for the hills. I told you I'm here to stay."