2.

,-*' ^ '~*-

,-*' ^ '~*-.,_,.-*~ "Was I stupid to love you? 

Was I reckless to help?

 Was it obvious to everybody else" ~*-.,_,.-*~' ^ '*-,

Katrina was slowly assimilating to earth culture, although she finds certain things still strange about the human culture. She learnt the history of the planet, she even started accustomed to the fashion she is of the glamourous type. One thing that particularly fascinated her about this little blue planet was the languages, English was the basic language the entire population knows, and wants to learn many others, albeit the easier way (magic). "All team members report for mission briefing," she is snapped out of her trance from a dark growl. Sticking her head out of the door of her room she spots M'gann slowly floating away, "M'gann!" she calls out grabbing the Martians attention, "am I meant to join you? Robin did mention something about meeting Batman," she asks. "Join us!" M'gann excitedly says, putting on a presentable set of clothes that M'gann gave her promising a shopping trip in the future she joins the young Martian.

Walking to the cave wear everyone else were already in their super suits, Katrina felt slightly underdressed. In the corner of her she sees a dark silhouette, this must be the Batman, she thinks to herself, without any introduction, he looks at his protégé, "talk," he says darkly. "Right, this is Katrina, 2 days ago while we were in the Canadian forests she fell from the sky, her planet was destroyed in the process, herself and presumably her brother are the only survivors of the destruction of Solaria," he explains to his mentor. "If I may," Katrina speaks up, "I could provide mental images of the event, I'm an empath, I can feel the distrust rolling of you sir," she politely informs the dark knight. "What do you need to do?" he asks cautious of letting a stranger into his mind, "nothing dangerous or intrusive, you will be walking through my memories and recollection of events, the human term is 'mind link'" she explains. "I need everyone's consent, after all I am temporarily linking your minds with mine," everyone nods. Taking in a deep breath closing her eyes, when she opens them, they are glowing a bright green, she walks too each person, waving her fingers near each mind, the magic makes her float as she links their minds to hers.