alienated

𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 

𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

 𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷' 𝓲𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷

EPISODE 2 : ALIENATED 

TAOS

JANUARY 6, 09:58 MST

The next day Emerald was the last to arrive at the Erdel Initiative in STAR Labs' Taos facility. She and Nightwing briefly catch eyes, but awkwardly look away from each other, and she could feel the heavy tension, but she shakes it off, she needed to act professional now. "Sir? We've received the Rannian signal, they're arriving now," Eduardo Sr. informs the captain Atom.

RECOGNIZEDZ:

Adam Strange, A-1-1

Miss Martian, B-0-5

Superboy, B-0-4

Beast Boy, B-1-9

As they came through the Zeta, Beast Boy runs up, "Nightwing! Check out my super-cool alien souvenir," the young boy enthusiastically shows the souvenir, Emerald subtly smiled at the boy's enthusiasm, reminding her of Wally and his souvenir hunts. Miss Martian puts a hand on Gar's shoulder, telling him business first, "Zeta Squad, report," Nightwing directs, "Our mission to neutralize the Krolotans's Zeta-Platforms on Rann was a success," she reports, "Good work," Emerald says. "I've brought back specs to create a Zeta-Shield, to prevent any more aliens from beaming to Earth from off-world," Strange says holding up the object, "How will that affect our own Zeta-capabilities?" Captain Atom asks, "It won't," Strange answers, showing a hologram of the earth, "The shield will activate at an altitude above the watchtower's orbit, league Zeta-Tubes will still function normally," he adds. "Tell them about Rimbor, tell them about the 16 hours," Beast Boy urges his sister, both John and Wonder Woman look back in shock. Nightwing and Emerald briefly catch eyes at the boy's words, before looking away.