satisfaction

Lʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ

Mᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ

EPISODE 8 : SATISFACTION

MOUNT JUSTICE

MARCH 21, 17:00 EDT

Katrina was no stranger to mourning; she has experienced grief that would make the average human lose their sanity. Yes, through it all she had an anchor, but right now she's mad at the anchor, plus her acting skills aren't exactly the best. Ever since Artemis' supposed death, the Solarian has been riddled with guilt, it doesn't help that all the people who she talks to about all this are in mourning. "Kit Kat!" Bart exclaims, capturing her attention, "Hm? huh? Oh Bart! what's up?" she manages to get out a little flustered. "I'm going down to the grotto with the guys, do you....do you wanna join?" he asks carefully. 

The grotto.

God, she hasn't been there since the whole Cape Canaveral debacle, too many ghosts, too many memories. She nods, grabbing her green leather jacket, following her little brother, she walks down with him in silence, too caught up in her thoughts to really hold a conversation. Bart grasps her hand giving it a slight squeeze, noticing his sister's clear distress. She gives him a slight smile, and they meet up with Tim, Gar and Jaimie. Tim, usually so stoic, wraps his arms around Katrina, a silent comfort from someone else she sees as family. They pull apart, and she gives the boy wonder a trying smile, taking a deep breath, "Come, let's go honour our fallen friends and mentors," grasping Tim and Bart's hands, both sort of acting like her lifelines. 

MOUNT JUSTICE

MARCH 21, 17:33 EDT