endgame pt.2

ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ, ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ, ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ

EPISODE 20 : ENDGAME PART 2

"What have you done? The merge was nearly completed!" Darcel shouts, "Yah, no, that's not happening, I decided that I wanted to live, I have so much to live for, something I can't say for you," she retorts back. Darcel hurls a hex at her, she dodges the blast, a light bulb goes off in her head, she throws it at him missing him, he cackles, she throws again, hitting him and he absorbs it smirking. She keeps doing this giving him power, missing him every now and then, she was getting weak, sickly, "yes give me all your power!" Darcel shouts with glee, but when he tries to absorb more, nothing occurs, he tries again but nothing happens.

Confused he looks at Katrina, she's gaining strength, "You see Darcy, that stone showed me the solution, to all our problems, that stone showed me exactly what to do ? I know exactly, who I am," she triumphs, her hands spreading, Darcel looks around, ancient solarian runes surrounding the siblings, "No! Don't do this!" he pathetically pleads, she doesn't hear this. Kat begins reabsorbing all the magic plus Darcel's own magic, the power was too much, but she had to pull through as she felt it course through her veins. The power of the Ancient witches, she is the prophecy that all feared, because they didn't know the sheer power the Space Witch would hold. 

The crown of the supreme witch forms on her head, nothing special but significant to all spell casters. Her armour created to protect her and charmed with ancient magic, her eyes glow, emerald stars. Darcel watches as he gets weaker and weaker, "Don't do this, I'm sorry!" he tries apologizing, "I'm sorry brother, but you cannot be trusted with power, and so in the name of the ancients I erase you from this existence, a better fate than death," she says monotone. "Noooo!" he screams as he fades.