3.

¸„

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ "Here we are, don't turn away now, 

We are the warriors that built this town" ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

MOUNT JUSTICE

8:00 A.M.

Katrina's eyes are blindfolded as she depends on her other skills, she holds a wooden staff in her hands. She hears something behind her, gracefully flipping away from whatever was thrown at, more things are thrown, and she doges and avert with ease, and she was not even using her powers, just a bow staff. She slices through the objects with force and even rebounds them back, "damn, she's better than you Rob," Wally says impressed, instead of telling his best friend to shut up, he watches the girl glide through the training sequence with ease and grace of a princess, no, a queen. "Training complete," the automated voice calls out. The Solarian had not even broken a sweat, a true testament to her alien durability and strenuous training.

Taking of her blindfold, she looks at the team members in front of her, "perhaps sparring will give you a real look at my combat training?" oblivious to the fact that the entire team did not need any more proof of her skill, she looked at them expectedly waiting for someone to volunteer. "I'll spar with you," Robin steps forward, Katrina smiles walking to the centre of the ring, throwing him a staff, "I understand no powers to keep it fair, and I must warn no Robin, I do fight dirty," she warns in a laughing tone, "I wouldn't expect any less from you, princess," he smirks, getting into a fighting stance. The stare at each from opposing sides of the ring, "begin," Kaldur commands, Robin launches first swinging the staff at her, which Katrina quickly blocks with her staff, they fight ferociously, at one point Katrina spins, jumps and swings her staff at him, and as Robin block the blow, her staff snaps his into two. Surprised at this, the team interfered but, Wally stopped them. The brief surprise was quickly washed away as Robin recollects himself and used his modified weapon to fight, they resembled escrima sticks, something Robin has been perfecting for a while now. Regardless of the high skill Robin possessed, Katrina managed to out manoeuvre him, toppling him to the floor, fail Robin, the automated voice speaks out. "you're good Robin, maybe even one day you'll manage to pin me down," she compliments, offering him a hand, "trust me I intend to pin you down," Robin says, flushing as he realized how it sounded, "I mean in training of course, not anything else," he quickly sputters out all pink in the face, Wally snickering in the background. Katrina was simple confused, she did understand the implication of the comment, simply taking it as a come back to her comment.