intervention

Live fast, die young

Bad girls do it well

Live fast, die young

Bad girls do it well

EPSIODE 18: INTERVENTION 

BLUDHAVEN

MAY 30, 06:21 EDT

The victory of getting back their team had worn of the adults members that rescued them. The Bio-Ship reaches the makeshift headquarters, and the Team disperse after reaching the warehouse. Bart makes a bee-line for Nightwing and Emerald, who stood in  front of the screen, "Look! I know this missing Key is important, but we need to focus on..." but before the kid could finish Nightwing turns on the news, "Blue Beetle, the so-called Reach hero has dominated this news cycle with U.N. Secretary General Tseng announcing his plan to present Blue Beetle with the International Medal of Valour for saving the Earth from the Warworld,"  Cat grant finishes his future. "That's a load of good press for a traitor," Tim scoffs. Bart jumps to Jaimie's defence, "Hey! Don't blame Blue, he's just much a captive of the Reach as we were. We have to set him free. You know, before he conquers the Earth and enslaves all mankind," Kat speaks up, "Impulse is right, plus we've found a way to help him, now we just to have some faith that it will work," she reasons with Robin.

EL PASO 

JUNE 13, 20:40 MDT 

A couple days had passed since the Warworld abduction, Nightwing and Emerald had coordinated a secret mission (as if all their mission aren't secret) to stage an intervention for Blu Beetle, and hopefully save Jaimie Reyes. Batgirl, Impulse and Emerald, followed Blue discreetly, so that the scarab didn't detect "Alright, guys you know plan, don't engage, it's still Jaimie, and we don't know how much the Reach will use the scarab, just keep him distracted enough, for me, Z and Rocket to trap him," she bids, they nod, "Alright.....Go!" she calls. Batgirl swoops down grappling Blue tying the rope to the closest thing she can find, using all her strength to keep the Blue Beetle in place. "Batgirl?! What are you doing? You know this won't hold us," Blue says, but his voice didn't seem like himself, "It'll hold for a couple seconds," the redhead exclaims struggling to keep the rope intact. Thankfully, Impulse runs in at the right time, "And a couple seconds, is more than I need," he says, running on the rope towards his friend, disarming Blue's jetpack with his speed.