Ch-1

[Awakening from 30 Million Years]

Darkness, that was all he could see around him. His eyes peered from left, right, up and down, then to his back. He saw the same thing, the pitch black.

"W...what? Where am I...?"

He was nervous, unsure of what was going on. He felt some weight onto his lower legs, prompting him to look down. His eyes widened, seeing that they were being engulfed red mist. The man then looked up and was taken aback by what his eyes saw.

It was an armored humanoid figure with a grayish silver coloring all over its body. It's chest bearing an asymetrical shape as the right had a curved shapes and the left had a bronze piece, while the middle had a glowing blue crystal. The shoulders had a bladed piece which curved to the back, with the armored piece being asymmetrical like the chest, the right being smaller than the left.

The arms were adorned with a gauntlet, with a bladed piece sticking out on the elbow. The thighs had the same kind of armoring as the gauntlets, with bladed bits on the outer thighs that extended down to its legs. Its head was akin to a mask, with yellow beady eyes, a lower lip and chin and an upper head-fin with bronze and gold markings.

The man walked back cautiously while the figure stood idly. Even with just its presence, he found himself very intimidated.

"W-who are you...?"

He questioned, but no response was uttered. The being stared at him eerily. It said nothing and only stood at his front.

He soon felt something behind him. He turned to his back and saw a light. It was bright that he had to cover himself just to shield himself from the radiance. All he could make out however was a faint figure, with its blue eyes staring at him.

"You're the light..."

The feminine voice came the voice that belonged to the figure of light. He then heard a grunt behind him, prompting him to quickly look back into the figure. It already had its arms out, fingers slightly bent into a clawing-like manner. It arranged its arms in an 'L'-shape, with the right being vertical and the left being under and was horizontal. A stream of black and red energy was fired from the horizontal arm.

The energy blast went towards the man, causing him to scream out in a supposed sensation of pain.

........

But he was soon woken up from his slumber, with sweats profusely trickling down to his face. He let out several heavy breaths which soon slowed down once he got a grip of himself. He pushed himself up and sat onto his bed and looked into an empty space.

"That dream again..."
He muttered, holding onto his face with his right hand sighed.

Ever since he's been getting such dreams, it continued plaguing his sleep. It occasionally kept him up and bothered for a long time. He couldn't figure out what that meant. The dream repeated constantly, yet no matter how many times he saw those, he never understood any implications.

He just looked emptily at his hand, peering into it as the dream remained vivid. He grew to be confused of himself as to what it means. As to what he actually is as the dream implies.

He would then be snapped out of his daze upon hearing the several beeps from an alarm clock. Turning his head to it, he dropped his hand above it to turn off the beeps before grabbing it to his view and checking the time.

"Too early..."

He muttered in a groaning voice before getting back up to his feet. The man's morning would then start at a very early time due to him suddenly woken up.