Ch-6

[A vicious reunion]

"As eager as always, Trigger~"
A new, feminine voice, spoke.

Trigger turned to his back and saw the source of the voice, surprising him.

It was another giant, but with slender and woman-like proportions. Her body was silver in its entire color, with gold, black and grey markings all over her body. Her hands were black in her color, as well as her high-heeled boots and the center of her neck, connected with a water-drop-shaped crystal, akin to Trigger's. On her upper arms connected where gold and black long ribbons.

Her head was also helmet-like, similar to Trigger's, but she had 2 cat-ear shaped horns, with gold and black color in the middle, sharp deep yellow eyes with eyelashes and a gold marking running down from her eyes to her cheek, and a purple lips. Connected from the side of her head are a pair of hair-like appendages.

"W-who are—"

Trigger held his head as memories came flashing into his mind, with new memories flooding his head. All of them were about his fight against the giant in front of him.

"This Giant... Her appearance... I'm not mistaken..."
Shizuma muttered, recalling the stone tablet's drawing's to that of the new comer.

"Carmearra..."
His voice was filled with grim upon uttering her name.

"Awww~ Even using the human's voice just to talk to me~"
Carmeara said endearingly.

"Carmeara...?"
Trigger muttered in confusion.

"How sweet... You actually remember my name..."
She muttered in a venomous tone whilst walking towards Trigger slowly while he backed off.

"Why are you going away? Aren't you glad to see me~?"
She remarked in a feint glee.

"That almost made me happyy if you do~"
She remarked in a sweet tone.

"Almost."
In an instant, her sweet voice was replaced with one of sternness.

The Colorful Giant assumed his combat stance. Suddenly, she sprinted towards him and delivered a kick. He moved out of the way of her kick, but she connected it with an arm swing to which he used both his arms to block, countering with his punches. She dodged the first one and parried the second to make way for her to kick into his abdomen, causing him to reel back.

He recovered and straightened himself up, only to see that she was nowhere to be found. His head moved from left to right, scanning for any trails of the female giant. He looked to his left, only to be greeted by an incoming kick which struck his head, causing him to be disoriented. He shook his head, recovering slightly just enough to see an incoming fist, which he was able to block.

He would now try to punch her, but fails to connect them as she evaded his fist. Trigger then connects with a kick, but she blocks it with ease, returning with a knee right into his abdomen, causing him to stagger. He recovered, but saw that Carmeara was nowhere in his sight again. He failed to notice a pair of arms behind him. The left which wrapped around his neck and the right restraining his own right arm.

"Ahaha~ I see~ You're just using that human to ressurect yourself. I really appreciate that you're putting an effort, my love~"
She muttered as he struggled breaking off from her grip.

Trigger managed to break his right arm out from her grip then uses his elbows to strike her, but Carmeara blocked it with her lower arm before punching his back, releasing him. Summoning her energy baton, she twirls it several times, with each rotation producing an energy projectile that hits him. She spun around and turns her baton into a whip, lashing it onto him with enough force to send him falling to his front as he grunted from the pain.