Ch-7

[Training in Progress]

Kengo moved near the structure. He drew out his right hand and looked at it. He remembered how that single moment changed his life drastically. With a deep breath, he slowly reaches out and his hand made contact with it as his eyes closed.

From that instant, it happened again.

Memories came flowing into his mind via various images.

There was a lady who's silhouette was encompassed with golden light giving someone the what it seemed to be a variation of the GUTSparklence. A person holding the Circle Arms up in the darkened sky above what could seem like a temple. Trigger was fighting various enemies with the weapon, specially three significant Giants, one of them was Carmeara.

Kengo soon gasped, his eyes shot wide open and he released his hand from the surface, with him looking at his palm after witnessing those.

'Those were..'

A glow took his attention which made him turn to his front, seeing the structure obtaining cracks. The light emitted from the cracks became brighter, to a point where Kengo needs to shield his eyes with his arms. A minute later, the light soon died down and Kengo lowered his arms.

In front of him was no longer the view of the structure. Instead, it was a Giant Sword with a purple outer blade with several gold markings on the white body and an elongated oval shape. The hand was surrounded by a red ring which served as its guard.

"This is..."

"The Circle Arms. Ultraman Trigger's personal weapon."

Kengo looked at the weapon and walked towards it then puts his hand to the purple blade. The sword glowed then shrinked down into a smaller size. His hand now grabbed its handle and pulled it away from the ground. His eyes gazed at the item, scanning every detail it had before doing a couple of swings with it.

"How is it?"

"It's very light. If I'm being honest... It doesn't look like an ancient artifact. It looks more like a toy."
Kengo honestly stated.

"Aesthetics... People of the Ultra Ancient Civilization had some weird taste."
Akito remarked, agreeing to what Kengo said.

"What do I do with this now?"

"Just leave it here for now. I still need to observe it. You can go back to the campus. Tomorrow will be PE Class, you should get ready."

"Understood."

"By the way, do you plan on attending the PE Class?"

"No. I tend to skip it when I can."

"......"

"What? Don't judge me. I always spend my time secured in a lab. Cut me some slack. I have to analyze your weapon. In addition, being the only male in the class would make things awkward for me. That was before you got there but that's besides the point."

"...Right."

-

Next day came, with an adult, the PE teacher, monitoring Himeko's class out in the open field for PE classes.

The rest of the students were in their PE Clothing, consisting of a white shirt and a red pants for girls, blue pants for the sole boy of the class, that being Kengo himself.

Kiana ran towards a structure and used her arms to propel herself over a tall structure at a great height. She now rolls her body in the air before landing onto a cushion pad with grace and with no problem.

"Remarkable as always, Miss Kaslana."
The PE teacher remarked and wrote her record onto the pad she had.

Kiana would then grin and hold up a V sign with her hands, with Mei and Bronya clapping. The latter lacked any enthusiasm, bordering more on mockery or boredom.