Ch-12

[Strength and Reasons]

"Just what are those...."
Kengo uttered to himself. His eyes gazed onto his right palm as he recalled what he saw when he touched Kiana's forehead.

Various Images were vaguely showed but he was sure he can make out three important ones. One was a very beautiful one woman with long white hair and caring blue eyes, Another was a man with white long hair and a determined blue eyes and the last was a teen girl with light purple eyes and golden eyes with a diamond shaped pupils.

He still recalls those people although he didn't know who they are. But the connection to Kiana is clear. Kengo wanted to know about them, but he felt like he's prying into a matter he shouldn't get involved.

He closed his hand and decided to hide this one until he could find a moment to talk about this to Akito.

Just then, he heard his phone ring. This prompted him to pick it up and saw it was from Mei. Curious, he answered it.

"Hello Mei? What is it?"

"Eh? You need my help?"

"... Why me?"

".... Alright fine."

The call ended and he sighed.

"Talk about bad luck...."

-

"Finally got out of the Infirmary!"
Kiana muttered as she stretched her shoulders up to relief some body sores. She now went out of the infirmary only to be met with Kengo.

"Oh, Hey Kengo."
She greeted.

"H-hi.."
Kengo greeted back.

"What brings you here?"

"Um.. Mei asked me to keep an eye on you for a while. She's busy for the time being."
He said.

"She's probably preparing something for me, is she?"
Kiana nodded to herself, proud that she's able to guess something like that.

"Well... I can't say for sure.."
He told her.

'She knows... she knows...'

"Well, she prolly just want to make sure you're fine before you get out of the infirmary. I mean, I'd do the same for a very close one too."
Kengo stated.

"Awww~ I appreciate the sentiments but I'm fine~ I'm all good."
She said confidently.

"But still, she asked me to do this so please let me."
He insisted.

Kiana paused for a bit and looked at him with a puzzling look.

"Uh ... Yes?"
He felt nervous at her gaze, tho she was quick shrug.

"Alright then, suit yourself."
She said.

The girl and the boy made their way out of the campus building a few minutes after walking through the corridors and was met with the students gathered on the display post.

"Has the exam results been posted already?"
She asked.

"I don't think so... But today is... Hey-"
Kengo paused as she walked ahead and into the crowd of students.

She continued towards it, just enough for the board go be visible.

"Class are suspended due to the error from yesterday. Exam results will be posted once emergency diagnostics to the system has been finished..."
Kiana read through the announcement.

"Awww dangit! I was excited to see the results..."
She pouted then sighed.

"We're not even sure if, due to what happened yesterday, the exams even count..."
Kengo said, making Kiana silent.