Chapter 3: Fulfill

"Engaged?! We were engaged? What the hell? Aren't you crazy mister Senator? And hell! How did you even know my name?" Hindi ko napigilang sunod-sunod na magtanong.

"Calm down, my fiance. It's like this...your dad came up to my dearest lola and as a payment of your father's debt from my lola, he is willing to engage her daughter with me. Thanks to your dad, I wasn't single and free as will ever be." He shrugged.

"H-How can y-you...! What the h... Dad didn't informed me about that thing, he didn't asked for my agreement, that's impossible."

"It happened, sorry if I'd hurt your feeling but I just want to say the truth, your dad wasn't one of the best dad in this earth. He is one of the worsts dad I've ever seen."

Nilingon ko siya at pinanlakihan ng mata. "How could you! I'm here and he's still my dad!"

He raised his both hands as if he's surrendering. "I know. That's why I already said sorry earlier. I was just stating the fact, woman."

I rolled my eyes, not letting him see it. Binuksan ko ang sling bag ko at kinuha ang phone ko doon at ang earphones ko. I dialed my dad's cellphone number, it took seconds of him before he finally answered it.

"Euphoria! Where have you been, huh!? You didn't bothered to answer our calls and would end them up, now what?!"

Pumikit ako bago nagsalita. "You have something to explain, dad? I need to hear your explanations."

"Y-You!"

Napahilot ako sa noo. "J-Just not this time dad, please? I'm with senator."

"Oh, that young boy named Finn Dmitrov?"

I cleared my throat before answering. "Yeah. Is that true that...?"

"He's a good guy, you both are engaged as what his lola wanted to. Behave like u used to be and listen to dad, take care of him and do not ever back out 'cause you knew your punishments."

I sighed in defeat. A tear escaped my eye that I quickly wiped it. "O-Okay dad."

"Good girl, keep up the good work so you wouldn't be punished." He said then ended the call.

I know what punishment he was talking about, I do not want that to happen, hawak niya ang libingan ng nanay ko, siya ay may hawak ng lahat tungkol sa mga gamit ng nanay ko when infact he had no rights of my mom in the first place, it's just that he has so many connections.

I removed my earphones and caught senator was staring at me with his raised brow, like he's confused of what dad and I talked to.

I cleared my throat before looking at the driver. "Kuya para nalang sa tabi." Sabi ko at napangiti nang sinundan iyon ng driver. I was about to go when he stopped me.

"I am going down this car and go to the present on my own, mister Senator. My dad said you and I weren't engaged. It isn't true."

"Oh?" He nodded his head. "Then if I was joking, that means my lola was joking too? Woman, my lola isn't a joker when it comes to a serious matter. What we are into now is a serious matter, I am telling you miss De Vega. Don't play your innocent-card." Aniya sa akin saka tumingin sa driver.

"She isn't your boss, I am your boss so listen to me and do not listen to this girl and mind the surroundings, it is 6 in the evening. It is dangerous for this girl to go outside." Aniya sa driver saka ako pekeng nginitian.

Nag-iwas kaagad ako ng tingin. I rolled my eyes while looking outside the window, may diin pa ang pagkakasabi ng girl na word ah, buti sana kung lady para mas maganda pakinggan.