Chapter 22: Leave

I fed Victoria when it's her lunch time then I went outside to eat. Bigla tuloy akong nakaramdam ng gutom kasi hindi naman ako kumain kaninang umaga.

Pumasok ako sa isang mamahaling restaurant at pinagkatitigan ako ng mga tao. Maybe they know me already but I don't care about it. I ordered 3 plates for lunch to make sure I'll be full.

Inilibot ko ang paningin ko sa paligid hanggang sa napadako ang tingin ko sa isang pamilya na iyon na kumakain ng masaya.

Kahit hindi ko man naranasan iyon, ipapangako kong hindi magiging ganoon kapag nagkaroon ako ng anak. Gusto ko balang araw ay kompleto ang aking magiging pamilya. Ang layo ko pa sa kalendaryo, baka makakahanap ako ng taong magkakagusto sa akin.

I bit my lower lip before wiping my tears. It'll be okay.

When the time is already 5 pm, we decided to ride a car. It will take an hour and 20 minutes to reach there. Kaya nang makarating kami ay gabi na, I wanted to go back but what I will do is after all for our goodness.

My sister, I hated it when she said she likes my fiance... And my fiance? I don't like caging him to me forever, masasakal lang siya.

"You okay?" I look up to Finn, he seems worried. I smiled then hold his hand on top of the table.

Kumakain kami pero halos wala na akong gana.

"Hmm. Of course why would I not? Ang ganda kaya ng isla Asul. Parang gusto ko tuloy tumira dito ng isang linggo." Nakangiting iginala ko ang tingin sa paligid. It's quite peaceful and I promise when I said it's peaceful, it is.

"We can just stay here until you want?" He suggested.

But when I look at him, his smile is gentle. He looks at me with amazement but in my back? I know I was just nothing to him like anyone treats me.

I stood from my seat and walk closer to him. I sat on his lap and he gasps. "I want you to make love to me until dawn." I said and crashed my lips to his.

Finn's hard abs were pressing against my back, his thing's hitting my ass as he pounded into me from behind. The full moon's light seeped through the slightly parted curtains and hit our naked bodies. We wanted it lights off.

His hand is holding my bare back and the other one is banded across my stomach as he was protecting a little life inside. He grunted and cursed after I coated his thing with mine.

I moaned when he trusted fast as he was chasing for something.

I can feel his thick beard on my bare shoulder and his mouth bit my shoulder.

"F*ck, so sweet." He whispered right after he came. I can feel his semen dripping out after he removed his thing in me. Tumayo siya at kumuha ng towel bago pumasok sa banyo. He wiped mine and I just stayed quiet while watching him. "You're sore. Let's rest." Tumabi siya sa akin at ramdam ko ang kanyang katawan sa likuran ko, niyakap niya ako ng mahigpit at bumulong. "I want to tell you something tomorrow, I love you and please don't leave me okay?"

He whispered sweet things to me before he dozed off. I looked at the clock and it's 2 in the morning. I wanted to sleep but I don't want to leave him when it's morning, his securities are maybe sleeping. I waited when he was too drown sleeping before I went out of his room, I wore my clothes but my panty was soaked so I wore Finn's unused boxer brief from his bag.

May kinuha akong papel mula shoulder bag ko saka inilagay iyon sa unan sa tabi niya at tuluyang lumabas.

Hindi nga ako nagkakamali, tulog na lahat ng mga tao sa hallway kaya nakalabas ako napalingon ako at walang tao, pero nang mapatingin ako sa harapan ay agad akong napaatras nang biglang dumarami ang mga tao sa aking harapan.

I swallowed when I automatically saw those paired blue eyes stared at me with disappointment.

"You're leaving me now?"

I turned my back against him when I can hear his hurtful voice.

"Euphoria, I am damn talking to you!" He said in between his gritted teeth.

"Yes," I faced him and his jaw clenched, he even clenched his fists. "I'm leaving you because I cannot any...ahhh! Put me down!"

"I won't!" He held me in a bridal style, even though I wanted to go down but he's too strong and I was still tired of our activities earlier.

I screamed when he threw me on the bed and he skilfully removed his tie and I shouted when he tied me on the bed. "What are you doing?! Let me go!"

He smirked I kept moving my head when his face is near from my face.

"You think you could leave me? I won't let you go I promised my lola to take care of the woman who taught me how to love, who I want to be the mother of my children and that is you. If you thought of leaving me because of your family then f*ck the hell out of them, I don't care about marrying one of your father's daughter as long as it is only you. You're mine, and I'm yours."

He removed his shorts and polo shirt then he settled beside me.

"I want to leave you because I don't want to lie to you, I don't love you, I never... Not because of my family..."

My eyes widen when I felt Finn's soft lips, he's damn kissing me and I cannot help but to go with the flow! He bit my lowers lip before staring at my eyes darkly.

"You think I'm dumb for not observing how you act infront of me this past few days and you even told me "I want you to make love to me until dawn" before leaving me, really huh? Tasting me before leaving. That's called a rape. Why not just take a responsibility of me?"

"It's not what you think!" I defended myself.

"What is it then?" He smirked. "You want my child then leave me? Sabihin mo nalang kasi na maganda ang genes ko at gustong-gusto mo, ililihim pa eh malalaman ko din naman." He rolled his eyes at me.

"F*ck you Finn!"

He laughed then patted my head. "Well, since I am right. Let's sleep because you got me so tired earlier and I know you're tired also for enjoying my big d*ck."

My cheeks heated. "Curse you!"

He kissed my cheek. "I've asked my doctor friend Krizza about any symptoms of pregnancy, I've observed you and I discovered you had some so you have to sleep now because tomorrow we will be having your check up."

"I'm not pregnant!"

"Huwag mo naman sirain ang excitement ko..." Finn pouted. "Magiging daddy ako, feel ko kasi bakit naman hindi eh nilalabas ko naman lahat sa iyong loob. Tulog ka na, hmm? Don't be afraid kasi papalakihin nating matiwasay si baby."

I watched how he closed his eyes. "Remove this tie, you d*ckhead!" But he never listened so I guess I will sleep with my hands tied.

My heart jumped with happiness as I think about what he said, that he loves me and wants a child with me. My eyes heated with tears of joy. He doesn't deserve to be left. I don't think I can leave him anymore.