Chapter 17: Call

I glanced at Finn unpacking his clothes, he still thinking about what I said, he did not process yet. I giggled the reason why he glared at me.

"What?" I raised my brows at him. "You seem like you're irritated? I didn't do anything!"

He pouted. "I was thinking if I was the one driving then you said you're willing to carry my child, I might lose my consciousness there. Good thing, I wasn't."

"Hey," lumapit ako sakanya at niyakap siya mula sa likuran. "don't overthink too much, I was the one driving and we're safe"

He sighed before kissing the back of my palm. "Right, I forgot to tell you about my life in Canada without you. It's boring without you. I'm missing my home which is you. Your sister irritates the hell out of me." He made me face him. I stare at his eyes and they were serious. "It's not that I am joking but I hated the way she communicates with me. We're not close but she's trying to get close to me. I think she's desperate enough."

I averted my gaze to him and look at the floor. "She's trying to flirt you. That woman, she obviously want to get everything away from me, including you." I look at his eyes, trying to find any emotions there, hope, love, and sincere.

Ginagap niya ang mga kamay ko at hinalikan ang mga iyon. "I know. But please promise me, whatever happens. Remember that I don't keep any secrets from you, I don't have any intention to go to your sister's arms. It's only you that I'll love for the rest of my life. Tang*na! Makakapatay ako kapag mawala ka sa akin." His jaw clenched.

I raise my hands to touch his clenched jaw. I stared at his lips and then his eyes. I was the one who claimed his lips and I sat on his lap. Kisses, we're both like hungry with each other. Later, I removed his shirt as heat goes on.

I stopped kissing and smirked at him when I felt a thing poking me down there. I shook my head at him. "I thought you're tired!"

He licked his lower lip. "Come on you little sweet miss, don't tease me or else..."

"Or else what?!" I cut his words off then I started grinding my hips with his.

"F-Finn!" I moaned his name while staring at his mad eyes. "Finn, ahhh!" My eyes widened when I felt his large hand on my thing down there. My body vibrated with the heat. "Yeah!"

He moved his head and he bit my neck. "You want this, huh? Rough and hard, hmm? Or more deeper?" He asked while moving his hands in and out.

"Ohh no! I-I'm..." Before I could say I'm coming, he put me on top of the bed and on one swift move, I felt his manhood poking my entrance. I gasped when I finally felt the full of him.

"Goodness gracious, you're too hot while I'm riding you, ah?" He spanked me the reason why I screamed. Ginagap niya sa kanyang kamay ang buhok ko habang bumabayo mula sa likuran.

"F-Finn, ahhh! Ohhh! P-Please?"

"Please what?"

"F-Full me with your semen! I'm near!"

He chuckled before he spanked my butt. "Sabay tayo" he said in a sensual tone then after a while I released and he released his seeds after. "Gusto mo umihi?"

I shook my head then closed my eyes.

"Hindi pa tayo tapos." Pagkasabi niya iyon ay binuhat niya ako at pinaupo sa sofa bago ibinuka ang hita ko. His face is near my thing and I knew what he is going to do. "Let me have a taste first before we continue making love until dawn to make sure you're going to carry our fruit."

"Ohhh!" Napuno nang ungol ang buong kwarto. Tama nga siya hindi niya ako tinigilan hangga't mag-uumaga na. We did it all around the house. Sa bed, sa bathroom, sa sala, sa mini bar, sa kitchen, at sa floor bago ulit kami bumalik sa room niya. He's so insatiable but I loved it.