Chapter 15: Gap

"Here it is, Victoria, your stepmother's house is our neighbor since then until we became friends then since we're 5 to 10 until our house got burned, simula na non ay hindi na kami nagkita pa at pinili naming manirahan sa mansion ng grandma ko. We haven't had any communication and what was earlier... I bumped into her this morning when I was walking outside the house of representatives. She said we should catch up and recommended the restaurant earlier. I don't want to inform you because I've known your situation with them. I don't want you hurting but it turns out I made wrong decision. I should've said it already. Please trust me."

I stared into his eyes and he was sincere while taking. I couldn't resist his tender stares.

"I understood, just remember that even if she gets what she wants in a snap but I won't let her take what is mine now, and that's you Finn."

He smiled then kissed the top of my head. "Why would I also let you go when I only like myself when I am with you. No, I love it."

"I just remind me of about our age gap. I'm 20 and you're 36, you're matured enough, do you think this will work perfectly?"

"I don't care about our age gap. I don't also care what others think about our gap. What? Are we not allowed to love someone whose older than us? No way, we have the right to love and stay with it as long as we love the person we have. And I will really go crazy if I loose you because of that criticism. Please don't believe on their own beliefs because we have our own."

A smile appeared on my lips. "I agree, I might get hurt when I may hear it but I promise that I won't leave you. Oo, bata pa ako at hindi mayaman kagaya mo pero kaya kitang abutin kahit ano man ang mangyari, mahal kita."

He kissed the side of my head before whispering, "Mahal na mahal kita, kahit ano man ang mangyari, gusto kong ipaalala sa'yo na akin ka lang dapat."

Tiningnan ko siya sa mga mata bago sumagot. "Oo naman"

That night, we cuddled. No s*x included, it was just a plain kiss and cuddles. I really felt comfortable when I am in his arms, that I'm afraid to lose him.

Kinabukasan, pagkagising ko ay naaamoy ko na agad ang lutong nagmumula sa kusina. I quickly got out of the bed and run towards the kitchen only to see my man, he's playing a country music while cooking and he's not even wearing a shirt, he's only wearing his boxer shorts and the apron.

He flipped the pancake expertly while singing with the music. "Holy, holy, holy, holy I'm high on loving you, high on loving you..."

I smirked, oh this man he's really a man with a heart for God and I love him more for that. I'm really lucky to have him.

I shouted in glee when I encircled my hands on his hips.

"Hi, good morning little miss!" He put off the stove before he faced me. Pumikit ako nang niyakap niya ako kasabay noon ang paghalik niya sa labi ko. Kumalas siya sa akin bago ako pinagkatitigan sa mukha. "Kumain na tayo, okay?"

"Oo, mukhang masarap nga ang luto mo."

Kinindatan niya ako. "Ako pa!" Sabi niya at iginaya ako sa upuan sa hapag-kainan.

Yumuko siya at hinalikan ako sa pisngi nang makaupo ako. "Hintayin mo lang ako, kunin ko lang ang breakfast natin."

Tumango ako at tahimik na nakatitig sa papalayong bulto niya na nakangiti pero agad nabura iyon nang mapasulyap ako sa cellphone niya na nakapatong sa mesa at nag-ring iyon. I saw the caller and my day was already damaged.

I decided not to pick it up because in a cue, my fiancee is out from kitchen, kasabay niyon ang pagtigil ng tawag ni Victoria.

Nakangiti si Finn habang nilapag iyong pagkain sa harapan ko at ngumiti rin ako sakanya pabalik. This man I have to trust him because he's the only man I have. Damnit, I am jealous but I cannot even utter this feelings I am currently feeling.

Tahimik ako habang kumakain na paminsan-minsan lang sumasagot kapag tinatanong ako.

"By the way, I have something to tell you..." Doon nakuha ang atensyon ko. I urged him to talk. "I had to meet with the mayor of Canada about some personal matter but I am afraid that your sister, Victoria is coming with me because she knew the mayor and he is her friend..." I sighed. Right, this is what I am waiting for him to say.

"Okay." I nodded before continuing to eat.

He looked at me with shock reaction. "Okay? What do you mean okay, will you not stop me because you know I will not go if you say so."

I shook my head. "No, you may go. I'm not that crazy to not let you go if I know you that matter must be important and I trust you enough, it's just that I don't trust my sister."

He sighed before he reached for my hand to hold it. "If you don't trust her, please do trust me with this one. That matter is important that I will tell you when I go back. I just want you safe enough so I will not tell about this yet. I promise I won't keep it as a secret when I'll go back."

"Fine."

"Euphoria..." Nag-aalalang tawag niya sa pangalan ko.

"It's okay. I trust you. How many days you have to be in Canada?"

"I'm guilty. What if I will not go, huh?"

I tsked and rolled my eyes. "You should, I'm not going anywhere I'll be waiting here for you to go home."

He nodded. "So, starting tomorrow morning I'll go to the airport then we have 3-4 days in Canada."

"Oh, okay then I'll help you prepare your clothes, old man." I said and held his hands before kissing it.

His eyes widen when he heard what I said.

"Can you say it again?"

I shook my head. "Na ah!" I said as I ran inside our room.

He followed me and as what I expected, we ended up there 8 o'clock in the morning to 10 o'clock in the morning. In those hours, we did every position we knew. We had it raw, unprotected and with my permission he spurted his seeds inside me.

"Thank you for I want to see a little Euphoria in the future. So damn much."