Chapter 6: Fall

"Euphoria!" Tumaas ang kilay ko pagkatapos akong tawagin ni miss Aile. "Mukha kang stressed?"

I nodded, this past four days, I've been thinking what to do. I already decided to decline Senator's offer for me to stay with him in one house, he answered "I understand", and since then, he doesn't bother to text me anymore or to visit his friend's office. Maybe because he already doesn't like to see me.

I'm somehow upset and that bothers me the most. Why do I think of him? We just met, I didn't know him that much. What I know about him was that he is a senator with the age of 36 and according to my dad 'kuno', he is my fiance? The hell, right?

I've searched about that Finn guy and he is a real senator who was got elected by 17.28 million! He was third on the rank! Of course, he's familiar because I've seen him in television but I didn't vote for him since I did not know his personality, in short: I was not interested to know about him.

According to the source which is Google, his dad was born in Bulgaria, Sofia and his mother is a full Filipina. They got married and had Finn, they stayed in Bulgarian for more than 3 years before they settled here in the Philippines.

His grandfather from his father's side was used to be one of those U.S. Navy soldiers, but he quit after six years in the military camp. He switched work as the mayor in their town. While his grandmother in her mother's side was the Governor in the city of Sorsogon way back 2007-2010. 

His family were got known well in the Philippines since he was 23 years old, they got popular when they build some structures (school buildings, and clinics, some are hospitals) in the province of Sorsogon and the rest fifteen provinces that has most far schools, hospitals, and clinic.

They're also active with charities, political parties, and they're good to interact with other people. Oh well, really?

According to one of the articles that I have read: Finn and his family are one of the most likeable and respectable politicians.

Uhm? I bit my inside's cheeks.

Oh, no wonder he got almost 18 million votes! Hindi na ako magtataka kung madaming nahulog ang panties dahil sa ngiti niya! Charot!

I heard a snapped and so I cleared Finn away from my mind. "Hey, okay ka lang?" Tanong ni miss Aile.

I nodded before looking away, gosh! That was so embarrassing! She's talking with me but here I am, imagining someone.

"Huh? Ano nga po ulit iyong sinasabi niyo?"

"Ayan na nga ba sinasabi ko, tungkol ba to sa trabaho? O may iba kang problema, pwede mo naman sa akin sabihin, tutulongan kita."

Ngumiti ako at umiling, she cares for me and that makes my heart flatter. "Salamat ate pero wala po akong problema."

"Sabi mo iyan, ha?" Tumango ako.

"Opo. Ahm, may sasabihin po ba kayo?"

"Ah, Oo. Pupunta kami nila Kyle sa VCAD Club, baka gusto mong sumama, may discount ngayon ng mga inumin kasi birthday nong isa sa may ari ng club. Ano, game ka?"

"Club?"

"Oo, bakit hindi mo sinubukang pumunta roon?"

"Hindi po, pero ano po ang gagawin doon maliban sa pag-inom ng alak?" I asked curiously, hindi ko pa kasi nasusubukan na pumasok sa isang club kahit noong niyaya ako nang mga kaklase ko noong grade 12 ako.

Ni wala akong ideya kung ano ang istilo o klaseng bar iyon.

"Ay, oo nga pala. Huwag mo nang isipin iyong mga sinabi ko, bata ka pa, tsaka uwi ka nalang pagkatapos mo mag-out."