Epilogue

"Finn!" I was walking alone the street going to the IntimateS Cafe when someone shouted behind me and then when I look back, a piece of wood hit my back the reason why I got unconscious.

When I regained my consciousness, Victoria approached me... Wearing her nighties but my body wasn't reacting at that sight. It wasn't Euphoria's body.

"Hey..."

I gritted my teeth. "What do you want?!"

"Simple. Break up with Euphoria today! Or else..."

"Or else what?"

"I'll kill her myself. You should have known that I am a murderer. I can kill whom I want."

"Don't touch her! Don't you ever try to touch her and I will not break up with her!"

Dahil sa sinabi ko ay sinenyasan nito ang mga tauhan sa likuran at nang lumapit ang mga ito sa akin ay binugbog ako at tinadyakan.

Hindi parin ako sumuko ngunit isang bagay ang nagpasuko sa akin. Mayroong sniper ang nakatutok sa likuran ni Euphoria na naghihintay sa IntimateS Cafe na nakavideo at nakaconnect sa telebisyon.

"Ano? Kapag hindi ka sumagot ng 30 seconds ay ipuputok na iyon!"

"I-I'll go! F*ck it! I will break up with her just don't you dare break the rules."

"Rules are rules, Finn." I was irritated when she called me my first name.

And when I met her at the Cafe, she seems to be going out. I almost run towards her and kiss her but I stopped myself cause I have to do this, for her and for our bambi.

If I have to leave under Victoria and Violet's wrath then I have to endure just to keep my family and loved one safe.

She kept on asking me about how I get those wounds I can sense that she's worried. She hugged me tightly but I didn't hug her back, her reaction changes into hurtful.

"What's wrong?"

And then I said what I have to say even though its hurt. She bursted infront of me then left after saying... "Your wish is granted. This will be the last time we see each other."

Kinapa ko kung nasaan banda ang aking puso, I hated myself for saying those words. I hated these scene. I hate seeing her leaving me.

Naging alerto ako nang biglang parang nahihilo si Euphoria kaya tinakbo ko ang pagitan namin at niyapos siya.

Nang ilalagay ko sana siya sa kotse ko ay dumating ang mga tauhan ni Victoria. They pointed there guns at me.

"F*ck it! Don't you hear that I already broke up with her but right now she f*cking needs to go to the hospital before she dies here! If you're worrying about me getting back with her then kill me but I assure you that I will just leave her in the hospital then I will leave, happy?"

The other guy infront of me touched his ear pod and then he signed us to let us go.

I stared at her beautiful face then kissed her tummy multiple times. "Hey there bambi. Dad will really miss you so much, you behave in, your mommy's tummy and arms okay? I don't know when will this happenings be finished but I want to finish it soon so I will be with you and your mom. I love you anak." I reached for Euphoria's hands and kissed 'em. "I love you, Euphoria. More than how I love myself, I am willing to be killed than you'll be the one to get killed. Be strong while I am not with you."

After saying those words, I left and her doctor approached me. "Are you leaving now, senator?"

"Yes I will, please take a good care of my Euphoria and baby. Thank you."