Chapter 29: Revelation

He chuckled on the other line. "I guessed so where are you right now?"

"In the comfort room, why do you miss me?"

"So damn much." He whispered on the other line.

"As much as I wanted to invite you here but nah, I rather not. I'm busy." Maybe by now, he was teased and I am proud of myself for that.

When I get out of the comfort room, I was then again called back on the stage and today, I am going to make our plans by hook or by crook.

"Before I tell you a story of how I came here in front of you... I want you to know a story behind Victoria De Vega, she is the adapted daughter of my late father. We are not blood related to be exact." I can already hear murmurings and I smiled. "She is an illegal drug seller..." As I said that, series of photos from the big screen shows and the audiences gasps. "Some may not believe it, others might think it's an edited photo but it was clearly posted on the social media, you may investigate about it. She plans to ran just to let her illegal plans slide. And we don't want those illegal doings."

I sighed before looking around the place, some are satisfied with the evidence while some are not. Another photo was seen on the big screen. It was a picture of Victoria and her mom pointing a gun at their family driver. I clenched my jaw. Another photo was shown, it was Victoria desperately carrying a dead body with blood on the parking lot.

I explained what the picture shows and what was our purpose of showing it before it ended.

After that my team and I went out of the coliseum just to see the two person I was expecting to see.

"Oh? Ano ang ginagawa niyo dito?" Sabi ko at luminga sa paligid. Mukhang hindi pa alam ni Victoria ang nangyari but soon as I was out of her sight, I know she'll get angry. "Manonood ba kayo? I am sorry pero tapos na kasi eh." Sabi ko at ngumiti ng mapait.

"So the gossips are real, my dear sister is going to run for the Mayor of this city, you do know my dear sister that you don't have any experience about politics."

I smirked at my dearest sister, Victoria De Vega, who is the most favorite one, but not now. "That was then and this is my now, aiming for success. I am not Euphoria for nothing." I said then glance at the man beside her, my eyes went down on Finn's elbow where Victoria is holding it like she own him. "What a nice reunion we have, eh?" I raised my eyebrow at Finn and noticed how he got uneasy specially the thing between his legs raised. I smirked.

"Euphoria..." Finn called my name.

I waved my hands. "I am sorry to be rude, mister Congressman, but please don't call me by my first name, we are not that close. Nice seeing you guys but I still have a meeting to attend to..." I said formally before stepping away from them.

"Skye! Let's talk!" I stopped walking, so my securities also stopped, but I didn't look back. Let's talk or let's f*ck? I devilishly grinned.

"Finn! No! Stop it, reporters may notice us, stop that!" Victoria shouted but Finn didn't stop running towards me.

"Skye, talk to me." Begging eh? For f*ck?

I bit my lower lip before shouting. I really need to leave. "Stop him. Huwag niyo siyang hahayaang makalapit sa akin." I said with a serious tone, with a poise, I raised my head and walk towards the private plane.

"My little miss, let me explain! Please!" There's a desperate tone in his voice, he's pleading but I can't just. This is his plan to show that somehow, Victoria was stopping him from talking to me or getting my attention. "I love you!"

"I love you too." I murmured. Entering the private plane, I told the pilot that we need to go, flying in the sky makes me feel safe, it's relaxing.

I grinned as I catched Finn staring at me before the plane started to fly. I'm glad he never loves my older brat sister.

"Poor boy, still stuck with me eh?"

Someone laughed beside me and my eyes widen.

"What the actual f*ck Mack-Martha! What are you doing here?!"

"Bueno," he crossed his legs. "Akala mo hindi ko napapansin?"

"What?"

"Jutaytay ang iyong legs, you know not the normal walking of Euphoria. Nags*x kayo 'no ng ama ni bambi?"

"Martha, iyang bibig mo marinig ka!"

"Totoo naman, atsaka hindi naman masama kung umamin ka. Baka mamaya niyan madadagdagan si bambi. Tsaka nakita ko sa bintana kulang nalang ay dilain ka mula ulo hanggang paa."

I rolled my eyes at this becky b*tch. Malay ko ba kung bakit ko ito naging kaibigan but he's somehow true.

Finn was so stuck with me that he even begged me to take him back and I was so in-love with him that I gave him a chance, and now... We successfully made our payback time with Violet  and Victoria.

As I browse the internet, mas lalong naging trending ang rebelasyon, even some of the politicians shared it. The president itself talked with the police officers to arrest Violet, Victoria, and their other people. It was very satisfying seeing them getting arrested. Kulang pa iyon sa paghihirap na dinanas ng dad ko mula sa kanila.

Inilagay ko sa taas ng lapida ni dad ang kanyang bulaklak at saka sinindihan ang kandila. "Hi dad, finally I have a chance to visit you here. I hid from anyone for the past year and months for I was afraid something bad will happen to me and your grandson. I wish you to meet him and I will be planning to get him here pero hindi muna sa ngayon kasi kakarecover niya palang sa lagnat. The next time I'll visit you, I'll make sure to bring him here with me. And I want to share you something which is it was now revealed that your ex-wife and Victoria was arrested. Although it wasn't enough revenge for what they did to you but I'll make sure that they will rot in jail. I love you dad." I whispered. A warm air enveloped me and I smiled out of nowhere. "I know you're here dad."

"He's surely proud and happy for his only loving daughter, my little miss." Someone talked from my back and I faced him.

Napameywang ako at kinunotan siya nang noo. "What are you doing here, Congressman?" Nang matapos ang termino ni Finn bilang senator ay tumakbo ito bilang Congressman.

"Masama bang sundan ang kaisa-isang babae ko?"

I raised my other brow at him. "Pasensya na pero mayroon akong Mack. Hindi na tayo pwede. Maybe we will just do the co-parenting with bambi..." I stopped talking because he crashed his lips into mine kasabay nang pagsakal niya sa aking leeg. Instead of getting turned off about it I was turned on.

"Shut those tasty lips of yours before I ravish you here. Mack is Martha, sige ka magalit iyon kapag napakinggan ka."

I laughed and embraced his neck. "Daddy Finn, our baby bambi is waiting for you to go home... Let's go?"

He carried me in a bridal style. "Let's go home then!"