Chapter 13: Own

Warning: Spg. Please be open-minded when reading this chapter or might as well escape and move or wait for the next chapter, after all this chapter is just for the "scene". I already warned you.

~~~~~

I woke up with my head throbbing. I cannot even remember what happened last night and how did I went home? I glanced at the clock beside me and I was shock. Yesterday was Monday and today is Tuesday, in short, I'm very late to go to our company! Mapapagalitan na naman ako niyan.

I cursed myself and woke up before going inside the bathroom. Damnit! It's 7:53 in the morning and our time to arrive there should be at exact 8 o'clock.

I bath myself, maybe in five to seven minutes before I came out to the bathroom. Mamayang hapon ko na isipin kung paano ako nakauwi at sino ang kasama kong pumunta rito.

Nakita ko si Finn na nakatayo malapit sa pinto at gulat na napatingin sa akin. "I was looking for you and why did you take a bath? You still have your hang-over!"

I glance at him before I glared. Pumasok na ako sa closet ko at naghanap kung ano ang isusuot. Damn! I felt pressured, sana hindi nalang ako uminom nang marami edi sana maaga akong nagising.

"I'm late, papagalitan ako at ayaw ko na maulit ang nakaraan na lagi akong late dumating sa trabaho dahil hindi ako laging nagigising ng maaga!" Isa-isang bumuhos ang mga luha ko sa mata ko pero nagpatuloy parin ako sa pagsusuot ng aking panty atsaka skirt. "Kaya pwede ba, lumabas ka muna at..."

"Nakapag-paalam na ako kay Enzo kahapon, harap-harapan na hindi ka papasok ngayon."

Gulat kong tinabig ang luha ko bago siya nilingon. "At paano naman ako maniniwala?"

He handed me my phone and there was a text message from our big boss, five minutes ago.

President: Today, you will not go to work. Your fiancee and I talked and he was the one who told me for you to not to come, who am I to disagree to my dude? Don't worry about that director. I'll be the one to talk to him for you. Enjoy!

My eyes widen and glance at Finn. He is still standing there and I bowed. "I'm sorry I shouted you earlier and thank you for understanding me. I promise, I will not do that again. Hindi ko naman kasi akalain na sobrang lakas nong inumin ko kahapon."

"I understand that you're jealous about me and Siray, but Siray, that stubborn woman, how she is excited to meet you."

Kumunot ang noo ko. "What do you mean?"

He grinned. "Siray's family is our family's friend. She has already someone she likes and it's the mayor of their city, Decadorio Dalisay. She's just a stubborn woman and she likes teasing people so we're not a thing."

Mas lalong kumunot ang noo ko at iniwas sakanya ang tingin. "H-Hindi naman ako nagseselos!"

"Talaga?"

I gulped when I felt his hot gaze on my body. From my head, down to my feet. Kung ibang lalaki iyong ganyan tumingin sa akin ay baka napatakbo na ako o hindi kaya'y natakot, pero kapag sakanya ay nakaramdam agad ako ng init.

I quickly closed my feet and legs tightly when I felt my thing down their became wet, especially after I imagined him kissing every part of my body. Damnit!

He actually noticed that and I watched his reaction. His Adam's apple bobbed, he also remove his gaze from me. "I should leave you..."

Before he could reach the knob, I called out his name.

"Finn!"

I run until I am behind him. I quickly hugged his back. "I want to thank you for everything, for helping me and for always understanding me even if I am a brat. Can you stay?"