Chapter 16: Faint

I'd be in denial if I won't admit that I thought of following him to the Canada but I decided not to because he never forget to remind me that I shouldn't get jealous and I did tried my best not to.

For four days and three nights we only tried and had a video call, it's very satisfying to see him but It'll be more if he's here personally.

"Good morning. You are so beautiful. Have you had your breakfast?"

I shook my head before adjusting my sit on the bed. "Good morning too! No, kakagising ko lang so hindi pa ako kumain."

He pouted. "No way, Euphoria. You have to eat at this moment para hindi ka magka-ulcer."

I smiled at him and nodded. He never forget to remind me of anything that I should be reminded of. "Oo na po, mamaya pagkatapos natin mag-usap."

He sighed then he massaged his nape. I bit my lower lip when I saw him wearing a white polo. It really suits him. "No, I want you to eat right now and watch you eating."

"Give me a reason why should I eat then?"

"To keep you sane from waiting for me?" He joked.

I faked a smile then rolled my eyes yet he just laugh. "But seriously, I want you to eat right now so you will not get hungry later, I will be insane and rather go home to you if something bad will happen to you just because you didn't eat."

"Okay!" I sighed but my inside is screaming because the beating of my heart became fast. I stood straight and was about to walk when I feel like my world is spinning.

Pumikit ako nang kaunti atsaka dumilat nang marinig ang boses ni Finn. "B-Bakit!? May masakit ba sa'yo?!"

"No." I said. I composed myself in the count of five, I feel okay. "Walang masakit. Nahilo lang ako kasi bigla-bigla nalang akong tumayo kanina, but I am okay now."

"Promise?" I stared at his worried face and I smile. I don't know why I suddenly imagined a donut while looking at his face. I laughed. "What's funny?" Tanong niya at bahagyang tumawa rin. He stared himself at the mirror. "Don't know why you're laughing but," he shook his head. "I am really handsome." Kumindat pa siya sa akin.

Ngumiti narin ako at tumango. "Sobrang gwapo mo pero sa akin lang ikaw, sayo lang ako, wala nang iba."

He laughed and raised his hands like he surrendered. "I can't wait to go home in your arms, little miss. I love you so damn much that I don't need any wife, I only need my Euphoria as a wife. Through thick and thin."

"Aweee!" I sniff and bit my lower lip. "Pinaiyak mo 'ko, nakakatouch."

"Suddenly my little miss is a cry baby, I miss you very very much and can't wait to see you the next day."

I waited for him to come home. I am now at the airport waiting for him when I saw him with my half-sister, Victoria, but I didn't want to give my attention towards her.

"Yes, I am home!" Finn whispered in my ear as he hugged me tightly and sincerely. "I missed you so damn much."

I smiled before brushing his hair. "I missed you too, my man. Super."

Victoria cleared her throat the reason why my attention went to her. She is smiling from ear to ear. "Hi sister, don't you miss me too?"

I shook my head then smiled, the reason why she knitted her forehead. "As much as I don't want to tell you, but I have to be honest so you will have no hopes. The answer is I don't miss you." I said before glancing at Finn.

He was not smiling nor pouting, he's calm but I know deep inside him that he's proud I am facing my fears. "Let's go?" I asked him and he nodded.

I glanced at her once before holding Finn's hand as we go to the exit door but before that...

"Finn!" She shouted, I stopped walking and so was Finn. "Thank you for your everything."

I raised my head to look at Finn and saw how his jaw clenched and his eyes are looking straight to the exit door. I got his attention by squeezing his hand and he look at me with those curious and tired eyes.

I smiled at him and he smiled at me, God I promise no matter what happens, I will gladly keep this man. I trust him.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked as we entered my car.

I shook my head quickly not wanting to imagine those foods from restaurants. "I want foods you cook, I miss it. I know that you're tired but I want it."

He reached the back of my head before he kissed my forehead, pumikit ako at ninamnam iyon. "Okay, gotta cook for you, then."

"Uhm" I bit my lower lip then nodded. I fixed my seatbelt before starting the car. Alam ko na pagod siya kaya ako nalang nagpresenta na mag-drive. Hindi na rin naman dapat siya lang iyong laging nag-e-effort for us. This is a give and take or it takes two to tangos.

Hindi lang iisa iyong mayroong tunay na nararamdaman sa inyong dalawa. It should be the both of you, he shall have efforts and then you should also.

Kapag ikaw lagi ang nag-e-effort, sad to say, but it's true, he doesn't like you. Open your eyes for anyone and look around, hindi lang siya ang tao sa mundo para siya lang ang natitirang choice mo. There are lots of people in the earth why would you lower your standards, right?

I glanced at my fiance he is looking at me while massaging my other hand. He kissed the back of my hand. He has efforts, sometimes his efforts are too much and I'll ended up scolding him but he still gives me gifts, flowers, and foods when he didn't have to.

"What's with your smile?"

"I'm happy that I'm home and seeing you in person."

I smirked and while I did the U-turn.

"...I can't wait to marry you and share everything with you in the future, including my stories, I don't care if you scold me many times I'm actually loving it because I know that's for my own good. I cannot wait to have a little me and you."

"Why so sudden?"

He pouted. "Why not? I'm not getting any younger, I'm 37 and you're younger. I want a family with you, I want you to be my children's mother. Only you."

"Let's make it tonight then?" I asked him.

"What?" His eyes grew bigger, shocked.

"I said, I want to be your children's mom."

Pagkasabi ko non ay biglang natahimik si Finn. I glanced at him only to see his eyes closed. He didn't sleep based on his position. I can't believe he fainted at this state! I just said I am willing to bear his child?!