Chapter 3.

When Elizabeth awakens she's greeted by two people staring down at her. They both look so familiar to her but she couldn't place her finger on where.

The short yellowed hair one had his arms wrapped around a beautiful blonde hair one so she assumes maybe they are dating.

"I see she's awake," The girl was the first to notice.

"Yes.... Ummm where am I?" Elizabeth asked in a soft voice.

"You walked into our tavern then passed out into the cold hard floor, I had Gabriella here take you to a spare room we had,"

"Hold on..... you said Our tavern, are you saying you both own it?"

"Yup! As husband and wife," Meliodas says while going to grip onto Gabriella's boobs causing both her and Elizabeth to blush.

"MELIODAS!" She screamed grabbing him and throwing him against the wall creating a huge hole.

Gabriella was madly blushing as she looked over at Elizabeth.

"I'm sorry about my husband he's a boob kind of guy,"

"Oh ummm...... it's okay! No worries,"

"Geeze what did you do that for?" Meliodas says coming out the wall and scratching his head.

"For being a perv," Hawk says coming into the room. "Just because she's your wife doesn't mean you can group her in front of a guest,"

This caused Elizabeth to scream causing three heads to turn to her.

"A-A-A TALKING PIG!"

"Yeah I get that a lot my name is Hawk pleasure to meet you," he said as Elizabeth went to pick him up.

"A long time ago, I pressured my daddy to get me one like this for my birthday!" She explained hugging it.

"So, did you like having a pet pig?" Gabriella asked as Meliodas had wrapped his arms around her waist as she leaned into him.

Elizabeth frowned as a sad look was in her eyes.

"Didn't get one,"

"Awww it's okay. You have Hawk now!" Gabriella says with a smile.

She hated seeing her best friend sad. This is Elizabeth 107, who's always destined to meet Meliodas and Gabriella and become close friends with them. Elizabeth is dear to Gabriella and she hates how she doesn't remember her nor her husband.

"Hey, if your feeling hungry at all I can throw something together," Meliodas says sensing the sadness within his wife.

She automatically widened her eyes knowing how horrible her husband cooks. He was not going to get Elizabeth killed this early.

"No! No! Elizabeth don't eat my husbands cooking I'll make something," Gabriella says getting out of Meliodas hold and walking away to the kitchen causing Meliodas to look as she was walking away.

~~~~~~~~~

"There you go eat up honey," Gabriella said pushing the plate of food to Elizabeth.

She began to have tears in her eyes as she looked down.

"First, you nurse me back to health... now you're feeding me? How can I possibly thank you two enough?" She says as she took a piece of bread off her plate.

"Don't worry about it, we're good people after all,"

"That's right," Meliodas says as Gabriella squealed when he was under her skirt smelling her. "You smell so sweet," he commented.

Elizabeth laughed at the couple as Gabriella punched Meliodas again. She has to admit she was slightly jealous of the two, but knows she'll find her own lover someday.

"Meliodas you perv," Hawk said coming over to Elizabeth as he sighed. "Meliodas can't cook, but Gabriella is a great cooker! Try her food it's delicious!" Hawk says causing Gabriella to smile.

"Awww Hawk, that means a lot," she smiles before squealing again as Meliodas grabbed her butt. 

He had grabbed her waist and pulled her into him as he breathed into her ear.

"Your so touchable I can't help myself,"

"M-Meliodas what's gotten into you?!" Gabriella yelled as he only pressed into her tighter.

She began blushing as she felt his hard on against her butt.

"I can't really have her see me like this you know, so I'll be upstairs don't keep me waiting," he says smacking her butt before walking away upstairs.

"Everything okay? Where is he going?"

"Just back upstairs.... I'll be back Elizabeth can you finish your food before it gets cold?"

"Of course!"

"Won't be long!" She shouts running upstairs after Meliodas.

When she opened the door to their room a blush crept on her face as she saw Meliodas already undressed and shirtless.

"Mellie, you've been getting horny lately,"

"Only for you," he says backing Gabriella up against the wall as he began kissing her neck and grouping her breasts.

She began moaning as a deep blush came across her face, he had reached inside her skirt and into her panties she was already wet.

"Ahhh, I knew you punching me was a distraction, your completely wet for me,"

"Meliodas," she moaned as he kissed her on the lips.

She kissed him back as she began pulling his shorts down. She grabbed him and began stroking his hard on as he ripped open her shirt.

He unclapsed her bra and began sucking. Gabriella was in pure bliss. She began whining as he took his fingers out and kissed his way down to her as he placed his head under her skirt. He began licking the soak wet panties before moving them to the side and placing his mouth in there. He was licking over and over as Gabriella tried not to scream, instead she held her mouth and moans in, and just before she could come in his mouth a loud banging noise was heard downstairs.

"Open up! The villagers told us who's in there! We are the Beard of the Mountain Cast, serving under the Holy Knights from the foot of the mountain. Wondering Rust Knight, member of the Eight Deadly Sins, come out and do so peacefully!" The person yelled causing Meliodas to growl as he stopped.

"Damnit what's with everyone today!" He shouted upset his fun had to be ruined. 

Gabriella quickly recovered as she placed on a new shirt and ran downstairs with Meliodas.

Elizabeth was shaking by the door as she backed away.

"Holy knights," she whispers shock and fear evident in her voice.