Chapter 25.

"MELIODAS! A young Gabriella yelled looking around for her boyfriend. "Zeldris!" She shouted running to the black haired who had his arms crossed.

"What is it Gabriella?" He asked in a sour mood.

"Well, what's got your panties in a twist?"

"Tech, none of your concern. What do you want of me?"

"Geeze your rudder than usual today, I was looking for Mel,"

"Oh, Meliodas is on one of fathers missions right now he won't be back until late tonight,"

"Awww he didn't take me along,"

"Like he would take you? Your precious to him you wouldn't be going on any missions with him anytime soon,"

"Awwww well do you want to talk about it Zel? You know I'm here for you too,"

He sighed looking over at her.

"Fine, father says I'm not strong like Meliodas, and that I'll never get the chance to be king one day,"

"Well, between me and you I think your strong the way you are, you don't have to compare to Meli just be your own strength and I know you'll be your own king one day, don't worry about what your father says about you just worry about yourself," Gabby said with a big smile on her face as Zeldris was blushing.

"Thanks Gab, you know if you weren't with Meliodas me and you would make a pretty good team together,"

"Maybe, but my heart lies with your brother. Sorry Zel,"

"Don't worry about it I'm glad to at least still be friends with you,"

Gabriella couldn't help but smile.

Gabriella was in darkness floating.

"W-where am I?"

"Gabriella my daughter in law," another voice boomed in the darkness.

"The Demon King? Your Meliodas' father!"

"Indeed I am," he said showing himself.

"Am I dead?"

"Your in between Purgatory and the Void, I'm going to be the one who decides if you truly die or if you live!"

She winces at the fact of being dead.

"Meli," she frowns missing him.

"He's missing you too, look," he says tapping his staff as it looked like a screen play was showing.

Gabriella saw Meliodas in the room she was in. He was crying hysterically as Darkness poured out of him.

"CAPTAIN!" The others yelled.

"MELI! I'm okay!"

"He can't hear you, I told you where you are already,"

"Please! Bring me back! I can't let him be like this!"

"Well, with you out of the picture maybe my son will finally realize the king he is meant to be,"

"Don't do that! Please you know how much I love Meliodas! He's suffering without me! Please bring me back he's not ready to be a king! He never wanted to Be! Please Demon King give me another chance at life don't you want to see your son happy and in love?"

"I don't care for those things dear, but my son is next in line for the thrown,"

"When he's ready..... when he's ready not when you want him to be ready,"

"Very well, I will let you live if only you get him to see the truth in him being the demon king that he is,"

"Yes I will help you in letting Meliodas be the true king, just bring me back to him please,"

"Very well this is your last chance at life!" He tapped his staff as Gabriella screamed as she was being taken away from the darkness.

Meliodas didn't know who he was anymore. All he knew was to kill and that's exactly what he's been doing. Slashing every guard that dare try to stop him. He even slashed his friends who tried to get him to calm down.

All he knew was darkness.

"My, my Meliodas what a mess you've made," the voice of Gilthunder the one who killed his wife spoke stepping over bodies.

"You killed her. You killed Gabriella! I didn't want her casting judgement on you because I thought you would change my thought was wrong now there's no need to hold back,"

"MELIODAS!" Gabriella called just before he could strike at Gilthunder.

Meliodas eyes went wide as he turned around. He saw Gabriella on the ground on her knees clutching at her heart.

"What games are you playing with me? You were dead,"

"No! I'm right here for you Meli! I talked to your father! He gave me a second chance! AHHH!" She screamed collapsing on the floor.

Meliodas went back to his original form running to Gabriella.

"Gabby, Gabby speak to me!"

"Meli, my Meli," Gabriella told him placing a hand on his cheek. "It's painful I can only feel six heart beats, the seventh is badly wounded,"

"Will you be okay my love? I lost control..... I slashed at our friends. I slashed all these people...... I didn't want to live without you Gabby I-"

"Shhh..... shhhh..... it's okay my love, I'm not mad at you you thought I was dead," Gabriella says wiping away his tears.

"Will you be okay?"

"I will be, let me cast a judgement i want a piece of Gilthunder,"

"For the first time..... I can agree with you, give him hell Gabriella,"

"Finally," she said as darkness flowed over her.