Chapter 36 Part 1

"EEEEKKKK!" Gabriella screamed while running down the stairs.

Everyone was looking at her as Meliodas ran after her with a big smile on his face.

"Oh Gabby! I need you to take care of something special for me!" He grins as she hid behind Merlin.

"Merlin save me!" She says as Merlin had a smile on her face as she stepped away and let Meliodas catch her by the waist.

"DARLING! Don't run from me," he whispers in her ear pressing his hard on into her butt.

"Do you all remember the day Those two got married?" King asked smiling.

"Didn't Zeldris crash the party?" ban was next to ask.

"I would like to know about the wedding if that's okay with you guys," Elizabeth says as a smile was on her face.

"Well of course! I wouldn't mind sharing our lovely wedding," Meliodas said with a grin attached to his face.

FLASHBACK 3,000 Years ago

"Liz does this dress make me look fat?" A young Gabriella asked her best friend as a frown was on her face.

Tomorrow was her wedding day and her and Liz were going through dresses. She hasn't seen Meliodas all day and isn't supposed to see him until tomorrow. She was missing him dearly however.

"Of course not it looks beautiful on you Gabby. You need to take more pride in yourself you know and even if you were fat which your not, Meliodas will love you either way," she says as a smile reached her face.

"Thanks Lizzy! And thanks for the dress you lend me I appreciate it,"

"No problem! It's what friends are for," she says smiling but the moment was ruined however when the doors busted open causing them to shriek in surprise.

In came a grumpy Zeldris with his arms cross and and angry look on his face. Gabriella blinked in surprise she hasn't seen him in forever it seems.

"Zel-"

"Don't marry my brother tomorrow," was the first thing he said causing Gabriella to raise her eyebrows.

"Oh and why not?"

"Because your distracting my brother from becoming a true King like our father and he was so hellbent on doing it before you came along,"

"Zeldris if your upset because you love me you can just say it,"

"WHAT?!" He yelled getting red in the face. "No way in hell am I in love with someone like you that's my brother who is. Anyways don't marry Meliodas or I'll come and crash the wedding tomorrow," he says before stomping off.

"What crawled up his ass and died? That was the weirdest encounter," Gabriella asked causing Liz to giggle.

NEXT DAY

It's been 24 hours since Gabriella last saw her soon to be husband as she was bouncing her leg up and down causing Merlin to stop working on her hair as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Would you stop that? It's very distracting,"

"Yeah and it's hard to do your make up as well with all that bouncing around," Liz also complains while holding a makeup brush in her hand.

"Sorry guys I'm so nervous, I haven't seen Meli since the other day and I'm really missing him,"

"Well if you'd quit bouncing you can see him sooner almost done with you,"

"Now close your eyes," Liz says as Gabriella took a deep breath and closed her eyes and stopped bouncing her leg.

"And finished!" Both Merlin and Liz says as they turned Gabriella around as she gasped in the mirror.

At the moment she didn't recognize who she was. She had minimal make up on and her hair was all curled up with a string of blonde curled on the side.

"I look-"

"I look-"

"Beautiful?"

"Stunning?" Both Liz and Merlin said at the same time.

"Hey guys the wedding is- wow! Gabby you look amazing!" Diane said poking her head in.

Gabriella couldn't help but blush as Liz and Merlin were heading out the door.

"Liz, wait can you maybe walk me down the isle?" She asked causing Liz to turn around and face her.

"W-what? You want me too-"

"Your my best friend please,"

This caused Liz to smile as she held out her and causing Gabriella to get up from her chair and take ahold of her arm.

The music started playing as Gabriella grip on Liz tightened.

"Gabby.... You'll be fine he loves you," she whispers as she saw Meliodas in a tux coming out.

The room stood up as all eyes were on Gabriella's including Meliodas who looked at her with so much love in his eyes. To him she was the only being in the world that mattered. He noticed Liz on her arm and smiled at the duo they've been best friends for as long as he can remember.

Once Gabriella made it to the alter Liz let go of her and sat down.

"Hello cutie," Meliodas greeted causing her to blush.

"Mel stop," she says as she looked up at him. "I missed you,"

"And I missed these," Meliodas says grouping onto her boobs as she squealed causing the room to laugh before stopping.

"I'm gonna slap the shit out of you embarrassing," she blushed harder.

But before anything else was said a loud crash came from the roof as Zeldris and the Ten Commandments showed up.

"What the hell are you doing at my wedding?!" Meliodas growled pushing Gabriella behind him.