Chapter 17.

"I'm still pissed comfort me," Meliodas said stuffing his face in her private area.

This caused Gabriella to giggle as she pat his hair.

"There, There Meli, it's okay. Everything is good now dry those tears,"

He took in a deep breath smelling the sweet scent of her.

"Mhmmm your smell just calms me down. Would love a little taste,"

This caused her to moan as Meliodas peeled back her red colored panties and licked not once, not twice, but a total of three times. This caused Gabriella to grip onto his head as she arched her back. He then smirked and pulled away causing her to whine.

"Meli what gives?!"

"Punishment for defending Ban this morning try again tomorrow,"

Gabriella huffed upset as he licked his lips.

"Come on don't be mad," Meliodas says as Gabriella got up and left the room.

She wasn't mad at him she just wanted to see how long it would take for him to crack and give her what she wants.

"Hello lady Gabriella is everything okay between you and Meliodas?"

"Yup, just fine. Now we need to get King, getting back to business,"

"Yes that's what I sent Sir Ban to do earlier, I'm sorry the whole argument was my fault. If I hadn't of sent him up when I did you guys wouldn't be fighting,"

"Hey, Hey Lizzy it's okay we're amongst friends, I'm not mad,"

She smiled wiping her tears away.

Meliodas decided to come down the stairs and saw his wife patting Elizabeth on the head he couldn't help but bring back old memories as he softly smiled.

FLASHBACK 3000 YEARS AGO

"Liz," Liz heard Gabriella call as she turned and smiled when she saw the newly wed couple.

"YOUR BACK!" Liz shouted dropping her sword as she went to hug Gabriella.

She hugged Gabriella and started crying having Meliodas softly smile at the two.

"There, there everything is fine and okay, no need to cry," she said petting her head as loud sobs wrecked from her.

"Please don't ever leave me again. You two mean everything to me,"

"We had to go on our honeymoon Liz, we couldn't exactly tag you along," Meliodas said causing Liz to laugh as Gabriella smiled.

"How awkward would that have been,"

"Right you would have heard every dirty word that came out of her mouth," Meliodas said causing Gabriella to blush especially when he grouped her boobs in front of Liz.

"MELIODAS!" Both girls yells as Meliodas was punched away from both of them.

"Ouch," he whines rubbing his head as the girls laughed at him.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Meli?" Gabriella called waving her hand back in forth as Meliodas blinked back to reality.

Gabriella was standing in front of him as he blinked rapidly. "What's up with you? We tried calling your name,"

"Sorry spaced out darling. What's wrong?"

"I was asking you if You knew where King would be hiding?"

"Hmmm nope but rumors state he's dead,"

Gabriella gave Meliodas a blank face.

"You don't mean that do you?"

"Of course not but it looks like we need some more information on where he is which means the hat will be open tomorrow and with the new sin members everyone will be put to work!"

"Pass," Ban said about to leave but Meliodas grabbed him by the collar.

"I said everyone will be working Ban. Do I need to repeat myself? Anyways your the cook,"

"Huh? You sure you trust this guy cooking Meliodas?" Hawk asked.

"Believe it or not Ban is a really great cook in the kitchen better than-"

Meliodas stopped mid sentence as he saw Gabriella with a tick mark on her head.

"You better not say it Meli," she said growling.

"Damn that's hot," Ban says looking up and down.

"YOUR LOOKING  AT HER!" Meliodas yelled as Gabriella rolled her eyes while Ban raised his hands in surrender.

"My fault I meant to think that not say it out loud,"

"Anyways what I was gonna say is he's a better cook than me, not you my  darling you cook wonderful,"

"Awww thank you Meliodas," she said with a bright smile. "But, what do I do?"

"Well I hate to say it but you will not be in the kitchen with Ban, instead you'll wear that sexy uniform," he said causing her to blush.

"Meli-"

"And believe it or not but while you were knocked out that one time I went and bought a different out fit for you, it'll look so sexy on you,"

"How sexy we talking?" Ban asked with a smirk causing Meliodas to growl.

"BAAANNNN!" He shouted out before punching him to the wall.