Chapter 36 (Part 2)

"You know brother it hurts that were not invited to the wedding, that I'm not a best man," he growls stomping to the alter.

"You didn't deserve it," was all he said as Zeldris picked him up.

Gabriella arora became dark causing Zeldris to stop what he was doing as he gulped and turned to look at her.

"Your ruining my wedding and unless you want a judgement casted on all of you I suggest you put him down right now," she growls as her eyes glowed red as Zeldris quickly put Meliodas down as he smirked.

"Yeah she gets pissed off so I suggest if you want to stay here then sit down or if you cause havoc go through her, the judgement," he says pointing at her as Zeldris huffed.

"Come on guys let's sit down somewhere," he grumbles as they found a seat.

Gabriella smiled as she went back to normal and smiled up at Meliodas.

"Sorry about that let's continue,"

"So, from then on me and Gabriella has been husband and wife ever since,"

"Mhmm and even though Meliodas is a pain in the ass I still love him,"

"Awww I love you too Gabby, your the best," he grins.

"That reminds me, are we going to invite Zeldris this time? He was pretty hurt last time,'

"No, Zeldris stays where he is he crashed our wedding last time,"

"I know that a lot of things has been going on between you two, especially the part I played that I'm very guilty for, but I was wondering maybe.... You guys can let me take over the wedding?" Young Lizzy asked causing both Meliodas and Gabriella's eyes to widen.

Ban scoffed, who was leaning up against the wall.

"This whole thing is stupid you two are already married, we don't need a reunion or whatever your calling it,"

"Actually Ban we need this to happen, especially since your always after my wife, maybe a real wedding will open your eyes to know who she belongs to," Meliodas says with a smile on his face.

Ban glared back at him as Gabriella rolled her eyes.

"Anyways Elizabeth I think you planning our wedding would be a perfect idea, just hope you know how pressured it is,"

"Trust me I do," she smiled back at her.

"Boys would you stop arguing over Gabriella? Really Ban after all these years I thought you'd be over a MARRIED woman by now,"  Merlin says breaking the intense eye contact between the two.

"I've never quit falling in love with her, I know where meant to be but Meliodas is In the way,"

"Don't you still have that potion I gave you?"

"Yeah Merlin we need to talk about that," Meliodas said turning to face her with a frown on his face.

"We can do that after our wedding! Come on Meli don't stir up troubles now," Gabriella pouted as Meliodas smiled over to her.

"She's right, alright everybody rest up because tomorrow is big planning day! Everyone has a day off for the rest of the day, disperse," Meliodas says as Gabriella squealed when he picked her up and placed her on his back.

Meliodas ran upstairs to their shared bedroom as he threw her on the bed and he laid next to her snuggling into her.

"Hey Meliodas," she began as he wrapped his arms around her and snuggled into her boobs.

"Hmmm?"

"We've been together for over 3,000 years, I was wondering if... Maybe.... Never mind it's stupid," she signs giving up on the question causing Meliodas to raise his head.

"Hey, nothing you say is ever stupid understand? I do my best with answering each question that you ask so don't be afraid to ask me I am your husband after all,"

She bit her lip sighing as she looked him in the eyes.

"I was thinking maybe we can try having a little one around the boat hat?"

Meliodas blinked unprepared for the question.

"A little one? What like you mean a kid?"

"Yeah! That's exactly right! I've always wanted to be a mother and well.... I figured maybe it's time we get in the middle of a baby making process,"

Meliodas sighed sadly.

"Honey, we've been together for 3,000 years and have sex without condoms I've came in you so much and the fact you've never got pregnant, there is a possibility of you not being able to get pregnant," Meliodas said sadly causing Gabriella to frown. "Don't get upset I want a kid with you more than anything! But we're gonna need a miracle if we're able to have one together,"

"Right Meliodas, your right," she says with tears running down her face as Meliodas sighed and wiped them away.

"Lizzy is our angel, I wonder if she wakes up she can bless us with a child,"

"She probably could but however she thinks she's a regular human right now, how do we awaken her?"

"There's gotta be some way we can jog her memory,"

"I got it!" Gabriella said excitedly. "I'm a judgement caster, I can cast Elizabeth to awaken,"

"Once she awakens who she is there is no going back to the regular Elizabeth, do you want this done before or after our renewed vows?"

"I'd say after that way she wont freak out during the wedding planning,"

Both Meliodas and Gabriella giggled like children.

"We're gonna be parents!" They both laughed as they hugged and kissed each other happily.

A/N: so I made it pretty clear but might put it on here too, someone is having the audacity to report this story to Wattpad, idk who but because of that report I will no longer put lemon chapters in this story, please please be over 18 reading this story, under 18 do not continue because y'all can't handle the love making scenes thank you and if you read my other stories they have tons of lemons but this one gets reported? Come on y'all