Chapter 16.

"Geeze Meli can you loosen up a bit? Why you have to be that way towards Ban?" Gabriella asked as they were in their shared room and Meliodas had his arms wrapped around her waist.

"I don't want to lose you to him, he didn't even deny that he wasn't in love with you, I'm afraid you'll leave me for him," Meliodas cries causing Gabriella to stir around until she was facing him.

"Meliodas, do you remember the day we got married?" Gabriella softly asks while wiping his tears with her thumbs.

"Of course I do, it was the best day of our lives,"

"You remember what I said to you after our first wedding dance?"

This caused Meliodas to think for a bit until a small smile formed on his face.

"You'll be by my side forever and always,"

"Exactly and I keep my promises, I've never once left your side and don't plan on to, other guys can love me all they want but in the end it's you I choose to love the most, nobody else compares to you,"

"Oh Gabby," Meliodas said before kissing her on the lips.

Gabriella had kissed her husband back as he rolled on top of her.

"I love you," he said breaking the kiss as he trailed kisses down her neck.

She lightly moaned when he found her sweet spot as he began sucking and bitting it all over leaving visible marks.

"I love you too Meliodas," Gabriella moaned out as he grouped her boobs.

"Let me treat you my Queen," he says before lowering down her night dress to view her perky boobs.

Meliodas was drooling at the sight as he took one in his hand and put his mouth on it while squeezing the other one. Gabriella was moaning like crazy at the sensation.

"YO CAPTAIN!" Ban yelled out busting open the door.

His eyes widened as a blush made its way to his cheeks. She was exposed, her perky nipples were being sucked on by Meliodas. She instantly screamed as Meliodas face was red with anger as he released her boob with a pop.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" He shouted. "EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING YOU ASSHOLE?!" He shouted again throwing a nearby lamp at him as he closed the door quickly having the lamp smash to the floor instead.

"Oh Gosh I'm so embarrassed! He saw my boobs!"

"Yeah I'm giving him a peace of my mind right now! Nobody sees you but me," he said growling as he clenched his fists.

Meanwhile Ban was back downstairs a blush still heavy on his cheeks.

"Sir Ban we're you able to ask where we were going next?" Elizabeth asked."Also it sounded like something broke upstairs,"

"MELI WAIT!" Elizabeth heard Gabriella shout.

"BAN!"

"Meliodas just calm down, please I'm sure it was an accident don't get too angry!"

"He saw you Gabriella! And he didn't even knock! I don't need anybody else seeing what's mine!"

"It won't happen again Meli please let it go,"

"Why are you defending him?!"

"Because he had a good reason it's not like he knew what we were doing!"

"IF YOUR IN LOVE WITH HIM JUST SAY SO! INSTEAD OF GIVING ME THE 'WERE FOREVER SPEECH!"

"IM NOT I LOVE YOU! WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT?!"

"IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME YOU'LL LET ME KICK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!"

"I really love you Meliodas but I won't let you harm Ban! And it's not what you think I just want you to hear him out before you start punching him to oblivion!"

"Ughh Fine! If he says one wrong answer I'm killing him!"

The bedroom door slammed open as Elizabeth jumped and Meliodas was angrily stomping down the stairs.

"Hide me!" Ban said hiding behind Elizabeth.

"Sir Meliodas-"

"Dont!" Meliodas yelled at Elizabeth as her eyes widened. "Get Ban from behind you,"

"Sorry Sir Ban," Elizabeth said moving to sit near a bar stool.

"You walked in on Gabriella and I, I need a reason before I start punching you. I'm doing this because Gabriella wanted me too!"

"Calm down Captain please..... I'm sorry for barging I'm okay! I didn't know you guys were doing certain activities!"

Meliodas glared at Ban as Ban glared back at him. What Meliodas didn't know was that he indeed knew what they were doing he was outside the door listening and his jealousy got the better of him. Gabriella should be moaning his name not Meliodas'. The two had a stare down as Gabriella emerged from the room and stood on top of the stairs.

"Meli, did you get the reason?"

"He claims he didn't know what we were doing still didn't give me an apology,"

"Sorry captain, and I'm sorry Gabriella I won't walk in on you guys again.... On my immortal life," Ban said with his hands in surrender.

"Nobody is allowed to see her but me? Understand?!"

"Yes Captain,"

"I'll let it go this time but next time you wont be so lucky," Meliodas said before heading back upstairs as Ban couldn't help but smirk.