Chapter 10.

"Who the hell do you belong to?" Meliodas asked as he was pounding his wife from behind while grabbing roughly onto her hair.

"Y-Y-You Meliodas! I'll always belong to you! Please let me- let me-"

"You will when I say so slut," he says pounding harder as she moaned even louder.

"Meli I can't hold it anymore!"

"YOU'LL BE PUNISHED IF YOU RELEASE BEFORE ME!" He shouts going faster as he was near his release as well.

Meliodas and Gabriella moaned loudly together as all it took was two more thrusts.

"MELIODAS! GABRIELLA!" They both screamed at the same time as they released together.

Meliodas layed on top of Gabriella's back as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Man, I'm glad I have you," he says pulling out and rolling off of her.

Gabriella was flustered especially since she knew Elizabeth heard. The pig suddenly came to a stop as Meliodas was pulling his pants back on.

"We must be here, go get dressed Gabriella it's time to get Diane,"

"You tore my clothes apart," she whined looking at her discarded clothes on the floor.

"I'm sure you have more dont ya honey?"

"Well..... the rest of my clothes are really revealing babe, like really short,"

"You can't be serious?"

"I am..... your the one who bought those clothes remember Meli? You wanted the demon clan to know who I belonged to." She said blushing.

"Well that is true, looks like we need to go shopping then,"

"Mhmmm so what do I wear?"

He sighed.

"Guess you'll be wearing the clothes I picked out for you,"

"Great! Let me go change,"

When Gabriella came back out she was wearing really blue short tight shorts, her hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a blue tang top to match. She also had on white tennis shoes as well.

Meliodas eyes bulged out of his head at the sight of her.

"I'm about to lose it and go after you again," Meliodas said causing her to giggle.

A LITTLE WHILE LATER

The four has been walking into the forest what feels like forever. Gabriella was holding onto Meliodas hand as she sighed pretty loudly.

"It's been 3 hours since we entered the forest," Hawk complained. "But we haven't seen a sign of a man or a beast anywhere,"

"Trust me I know my girl Diane she would definitely be here in a place like this,"

"But Lady Gabriella what makes you so sure?" Elizabeth asked.

"Because Diane is a giant, and people are afraid of giants, the forest of white dreams is the only place I can think of she'll live in so nobody can disturb her,"

"I agree with my wife and she knows Diane better than anybody they go along way,"

"Yup, ever since she was a little girl I looked after her,"

"So in other news we came here with no evidence? There are rumors of crazy monsters in the forest you kn-"

Gabriella began screaming causing Hawk to immediately stop talking.

"WHATS WRONG?!"

"Meliodas!" She screamed blushing as he was smacking and rubbing her butt.

"I couldn't resist darling you in them shorts are killing me,"

"Your the one that bought them!"

"Meliodas you pervert," Hawk said sighing.

Just then a great fog had appeared before them and Gabriella couldn't help but see a pitch black hair walking away. When she turned back around she noticed Hawk, Elizabeth and Meliodas were gone.

She wasn't afraid of being alone but she did follow after the black hair mysterious guy. She had a feeling it was Zeldris after all. 

Once the fog cleared up Meliodas Immediately noticed his wife wasn't by his side. Panic began to overcome him.

"GABRIELLA!" Meliodas suddenly shouted causing Elizabeth to jump out of her skin.

Meliodas let out a loud cry as darkness began to surround his body.

"Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth said to try and snap him out of it. "Please you have to calm down!" She shouted trying to calm him down.

"Zeldris! I knew it was you!" Gabriella said happily as Zeldris stood in the middle of a forest crossing his arms.

"Hey, I just wanted to see you again, I knew you'd follow,"

"Zeldris you know my heart lies with Meliodas, why are you acting this way?"

"Meliodas only claimed you because he was captain of the 10 commandments at the time, he got what he wanted but now that he's not, I know you and I belong together," Zeldris said grabbing her arm and pulling her into him.

He let out a soft smile looking into her eyes.

"Please be by my side,"

"Zeldris....." she said before pushing him away.

His eyes widened in hurt and shock.

"You would never say something like that," Gabriella declared. "Also you never smile, or show any emotions. Your not Zel," she said as Zeldris popped into an imp looking creature.

"EXACTLY LIKE I THOUGHT!" Gabriella yelled following the imp demon.

"LADY DIANE! LADY DIANE!" They called as Gabriella stopped walking to see her dearest best friend sleeping on the ground.

She had woken up as she glared at Gabriella and was gonna yell at her, but she remembered her face and her small body as tears began forming in both eyes.

"GABRIELLA! DIANE!" They both yelled happily as Diane had picked up Gabriella and crushed her into a bone crushing hug.