Chapter 26.

Gilthunder's eyes widened as Gabriella disappeared only to reappear in front of him. She grabbed him by the head and slammed him down to the ground.

"You think you could kill the sin of Judgement do you not?" She asked her voice dark and menacing.

"I did kill you I don't know how your still alive but I'm not asking about it either,"

"Let's say my father in law may have something to do with that! Now, Gilthunder I hereby cast judgement upon you,"  Gabriella said as her eyes began to glow red.

She looked right into Gilthunder's eyes.

"Kako no Mie no shinokyōfu!"

Gilthunder's eyes had widened as he screamed when Gabriella released his head. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he passed out.

"Gabby, what did you do?" Meliodas asked wrapping his arms around her to calm her down.

"Gave him the worst fear of his past, everywhere he goes it'll haunt him, the people he killed, he'll go insane and never be the same,"

"Is that a new judgement? I don't ever remember you casting that one before,"

"No, I just don't use it.... ughhh," Gabriella said kneeling to the ground.

"Gabby! What can I do?! Why isn't it healing?!" He asked referring to her seventh heart that's badly wounded.

"Don't worry about me Mel, we need to get the others and make sure they are okay,"

"They won't forgive me for what I've done to them,"

"Don't think like that Mel, you weren't yourself you thought I was dead,"

"You were dead...... I really thought I lost you for good this time. It doesn't excuse what I've done,"

"Meli, I'm here now. Forever remember? No matter what happens I'm always by your side,"

Meliodas smiled squeezing her hand.

"I love you so much Gabby, your the only thing worth living for,"

"I love you too Meliodas," she said before the two shared a passionate kiss.

"YO CAPTAIN!" An angry Ban yelled from down the hall.

The two broke apart as Meliodas wrapped an arm around her waist and met Ban halfway.

"Gabby! Your okay!" He said relived. "We all thought-"

"I was.... And please don't be angry at Meli I know what he did to you guys but he went beserk without me understand,"

"Yeah I guess, I'll let it go for now but King is still unconscious, that bastard heals slower than a snail,"

"Alright let's grab him and go back home,"

"LADY GABRIELLA!" Elizabeth yelled as soon as she saw the group heading to the tavern.

She ran to her and tackled her into a hug as she winced in pain at the impact causing her to immediately let go of her.

"Oh my gosh your bloody! Your in pain I'm so sorry! Gabby are you okay?! What happened?!" Elizabeth panicked.

"Lizzy calm down I'm okay, it's a lot to talk about right now I just need a relaxing bath," she said
Before walking past the others to get inside.

"Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked wanting to know what happened but Meliodas just moved past her and after his wife.

Elizabeth sighed and just looked at Ban who carried an unconscious King on his shoulder. She gasped.

"What happened?"

Ban sighed.

"Well if those two won't tell you, Gabriella died and-"

"WHAT?!" Elizabeth asked eyes growing wide.

"Let me finish, Gilthunder killed her, captain went biserk and slashed at all of us, he proceeded to kill the entire royal guards but somehow Gabriella came back and everything is all normal again,"

Elizabeth had a tear roll down her eye.

"Gilthunder wouldn't-"

"But he did.... If he couldn't have her nobody will, that's the story," Ban says before walking away.

"I look aweful," Gabriella complained to Meliodas as they were both in the bathroom together.

"You still look beautiful to me my queen," he said kissing her cheek causing her to blush.

Meliodas helped Gabriella out of her dirty clothes and into the bath that has already been drawn to by him.

He carefully helped her in as she sighed with relief as he began taking his clothes off as well.

"Meli, what's been going on with you?"

"I almost lost you Gabby, I can't enjoy time with my wife?" He asked before getting in the bath with her..

"But I know you Mel,  you have something else in your mind,"

He couldn't help but sigh she saw right through him.

"I wanted to ask about..... my dad, he granted you a second life first of all I didn't even know he could do that, second of all he's the demon king if anything I thought you'd be with him forever,"

"He was going to," Gabriella says without looking at him. "He was going to use this as a time to let you be the king as your meant to be, keep me dead that way nothing would hold you back from your destiny,"

"What changed?" He asked tilting her head with his finger to make her look at him.

"I told him you weren't ready, and that you will be a demon king only when your ready to not when he decided..... I told him how much you mean to me and that I didn't want to see you broken because of me,"

At this moment Meliodas had reached over and kissed his wife lovingly on the lips. She truly understood him. She truly knows him. She's truly everything to  him.