Chapter 37

A FEW DAYS LATER
The last few days has been dreadful for Gabriella. One she hasn't seen Meliodas, two she was stressing out on a wedding dress and three she cannot walk in high heels. The wedding was today and Gabriella was getting dressed for it. Merlin doing her hair and Diane doing her make up and Elizabeth doing her nails. Gabriella sighed.

"What's the matter?" Elizabeth asked.

"I miss Meli, we've never been away from each other this long,"

"Well your about to see him in a few minutes, you can't last until then?" Merlin asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah I know you can do this Gabby you'll be fine!" Diane encouraged.

This caused Gabriella to be more confident in herself. She looked in the mirror and couldn't even notice who she was anymore.

"There all done, look at you in your beautiful dress," Elizabeth said as she looked at her blue painted nails

She smiled.

"It matches the flowers on the dress," Gabriella commented. "I really love them,"

"Make up is finished!" Diane was next to squeal.

She looked to see that she has blush on both her cheeks, blue color eyeliner above her eyes, pink lipstick and her eyelashes look a little bigger to stand out.

"Wow Diane, I look so beautiful," she says with a smile on her face. "I can't thank you enough," she says tears threatening to escape.

"Ah, ah, you better not cry. That's not waterproof," Diane scolded causing Elizabeth to giggle.

"Done with your hair," Merlin says smiling as Gabriella smiled when she saw her blonde hair all curled up into short bouncy curls.

"Wow I look so beautiful! Couldn't have done it without you guys, very grateful,"

The music began playing as Diane gasped.

"Music is playing! We gotta go!"

"Wait Lizzy," Gabriella called as she stopped in her tracks.

"Your my best friend..... Can you maybe walk me down the isle?" She asks causing Elizabeth to turn and smile.

"Of course," she said going back as she grabbed her arm with a smile.

The venue was filled with people on benches as they stood up noticing the bride to be coming out.