Chapter 20.

Morning arose as mama Hawk stopped in her tracks. Everyone but Elizabeth was down the stairs and to say it was awkward between the three. Ban was wiping down tables and drinking, Meliodas was still upset about last night, and Gabriella was wiping the main tables sparklie clean. Nobody has said a word and as Meliodas was cleaning out a glass he was glaring at Ban. Making sure he made no moves towards his wife again.

"Good morning everyone," Elizabeth said happy as she frowned when no one spoke.

She could feel darkness around everyone this morning and it wasn't a good feeling. She blinked trying to understand what's wrong.

"Is everyone okay?"

"No," was the only word that came out of Meliodas mouth.

"What's wrong Sir Meliodas?"

"Ban tried to give me a love potion while I was sleeping on the couch last night," Gabriella spoke up as Elizabeth gasped.

"Ban..... that's not true right?"

"Yeah so what if I did? That makes me the bad guy?"

"She's married to me," Meliodas growled. "So it does make you the bad guy,"

"Boys please let's not argue-"

"You can't see she's suffering with you! I know she really wants me but is bound to you! Gabriella is in love with me,"

"I'm sorry? But who said that? The only person I personally love is Meliodas, I'm not parting with him we're friends no not even friends anymore we're nothing Ban, and unless you want a judgement casted on you today, I suggest you stop spilling nonsense," Gabriella growled causing Meliodas to smirk.

"Tech, I don't need this," Ban said before throwing his bottle to the wall before walking out the hat.

"Who needs him,"

"Come on let's go ask around about the Necropolis," Meliodas said grabbing her hand.

"Can I come too?"

"Of course Lizzy,"

So Elizabeth, Gabriella, Meliodas, Diane and Hawk were out asking around about the Necropolis if King was really dead he'd be around there somewhere.

By the time they returned to the Boar Hat, Ban was there with two kids feeding them.

"What can you tell us about the Necropolis?" Ban asked as soon as they finished.

"Well the only thing we know for a fact that you have to share your memories with the dead in order for you to get inside," a boy replied.

"There will be a field of beautiful flowers that's how you know your there at least on the outside of it,"'the girl replied.

"Thank you sweeties you've been very helpful,"

"Can we ask why you guys are looking for the Necropolis?"

"We're looking for a friend of ours that's all," Gabriella smiled causing her to giggle.

LATER

The group along with the kids found the entrance to the Necropolis. There was a field of flowers everywhere looking so pretty.

"Share your memories with the dead huh?" Gabriella mumbles.

She could feel her chest tightening as Meliodas looked over at her in worry. He saw sweat running down her face as the flowers began swirling all around them. Meliodas only pulled her to him as she felt like she could throw up at the moment. Once they reach inside Ban began running off.

"BAN!" Everyone called out.

Gabriella fell to her knees as tiredness washed over her.

"GABBY! What's wrong honey speak to me," Meliodas said as she shut her eyes.

"This place...... this place is draining my energy, "

"We need to get out of here now!" Meliodas panicked.

"How sir Meliodas? How do we get out?" Elizabeth asked panicked as well.

Gabriella's eyes were getting blurry as she collapsed on the ground.

"GABRIELLA!" Meliodas shouted going over to her as he picked her up.

"Let's hurry up and find Ban we need to get out of here!" Meliodas says putting Gabriella on his back.

He knows she's still breathing but it looks like it's already starting to slow down. The group began running after Ban but after awhile of not finding him they slowed down and was out to a clearing.

"Sir Meliodas how is Lady Gabriella?" Elizabeth asked panting.

"She's very weak, it's almost like she's-"

"Don't say it! We just need to find Ban and get out of here now!" Diane says tears in her eyes.

Before they could make another move however a shadow of a person emerges with a smirk on her face. Meliodas rolled his eyes.

"I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" He shouted.

"Now is that anyway to greet a woman? Meliodas captain of the seven deadly sins, sin of Wrath?"

"Not when my wife is in danger I could care less about greetings!"

"Hmmm.... Ah yes Gabriella Martinez, second hand woman and wife to Meliodas, her son is the sin of judgement I'm sorry to say but she won't make it out of here alive," she said grinning causing Meliodas' eyes to go wide.