Chapter 33

It's been a few days now since Elizabeth had confessed her feelings to Meliodas and nobody has really spoke to each other since. Currently the couple were getting prepared for their renewed vows after all it was only a few days away.

"How about an ice sculpture of the both of us?" Gabriella asked Meliodas as they were sitting at the bar together writing down stuff for the wedding.

"Mhmmm...... that sounds expensive," Meliodas said as Gabriella rolled her eyes.

"But it's cute..... come on Meli you've gotta admit, our faces in ice sculpture is a plus!"

"But then we'd have to take away the flowers, we can't have everything,"

This made her pout with her bottom lip sticking out and her eyes big and wide.

"Nope that's not gonna work," Meliodas said with crossed arms and his eyes closed.

"Meli please," she begs as Meliodas regrets opening one eye.

He saw the look and he knows he couldn't resist. He uncrossed his arms and patted her head as he looked at her softly.

"Alright enough with the face I'll get the ice sculptures," Meliodas said as Gabriella jumped up with a smile on her face.

"YAAAA THANK YOU MELI YOUR-"

"But," he begins having her sit back down and pout at him. "You would have to work twice as hard when we open tonight and also we still gotta find Merlin and Escanor and our wedding is a few days time," he sighs as Gabriella went to hug him as his face was buried in her boobs as she held onto him.

"It's okay Meli, we'll find them before the wedding,"

"Thanks Gabby, I really don't know what I'd do if I never laid eyes on you,"

"Awww..... I wouldn't either makes me wonder where'd I'd be if I didn't have you,"

"Hopefully not with another man," he said with a low growl in his tone causing Gabriella to giggle.

"Ummm..... Sir Meliodas Lady Gabriella?" The soft voice of Elizabeth sounded as she rolled her eyes and let go of her husband.

"Yes Elizabeth?" She called trying to sound mean but she turned to see Elizabeth with tears in her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry for the other day..... I know Meliodas is yours I know that. And I also know he would never love me in return and I don't want you guys hating me. Your like a sister to me and I don't want to upset or hurt you," she says rubbing her tear stained eyes.

"I'll never do anything again that goes against your relationship I want the three of us to be happy again like a real family. Please Gabby find it in your heart to forgive me," she cried falling to her knees.

Gabriella couldn't help but have a soft spot for Elizabeth as her heart clenched in her chest. She went over to her and shocked her when she gave her a huge huge. She gasped in return as she cried furiously on her shoulder with her whole body shaking as she patted her hair down.

"There, There Lizzy it's okay I forgive you, I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so mean to you you can't help but fall in love with my husband he's just that type of guy. But now you know he would never betray me,"

"Yes I do know that now and I'm so sorry I promise to never ever make another move on Meliodas he's officially yours I'll find someone else just please don't be mad anymore,"

"I won't be Lizzy everything is okay between us.... Now dry those tears,"she said wiping the tears away from her face as she smiled.

"I'm glad..... I'm glad that we  can be friends again, I missed you silence does not work well with me,"

"Sad you'll be missing her more," a new voice sounded as the door was kicked open.

In came Gilthunder and three of his knights. Gilthunder looked different, his eyes were wild and crazy, his hair was in a tangled mess, he had bags under his eyes as he was panting.

Gabriella pushed Elizabeth behind her and smirked.

"What's wrong Gilthunder? You don't look so good,"

"SHUT UP WITCH! YOU HEXED ME!"

"I did not I simply opened up your greatest fears in life," she said closing her eyes.

"AND FOR THAT I'LL KILL YOU!" He shouted running at Gabriella at high speed with his sword pointed straight at her.

A/N: GOING FOR 40 CHAPTERS BOOK ALMOST OVER!