Chapter 24.

Gabriella gasped awake as she tried sitting up but noticed she was tied to some kind of bed. She looked at her restraints as she rolled her eyes.

"Great apparently I got myself captured," but she wasn't to worry, she knows Meliodas will come for her eventually.

Gabriella heard the door open as she pretended to still be unconscious.

"Dont do that Gabby, I've known you for many years and know your awake,"  the voice of Gilthunder spoke as the bed dipped indicating he's sitting on the bed with her.

She opened one eye to look at the pink haired male she used to consider as a dear friend of hers.

"Why are you doing this little Gil?"

"Don't call me that," he growled. "I'm doing this because you mean so much to Meliodas, plus you mean so much to me as well," he says stroking his hand on her cheek as she moved away..

"I'm married Gilthunder,"

"To the wrong man. For years I've wanted your love for me instead you chose Meliodas and broke my heart, I became a knight simply to see you again and to kill you for destroying my heart,"

"I'm sorry Gilthunder my heart always lies with Meliodas, nobody else takes his place,"

"You've left me no choice," he said pulling a knife out in his other hand.

"I'll stab you seven times in the heart you'll be dead,"

"Are you sure this is what you really want?" Gabriella asked as the knife was above her. "Do you really want to kill me Little Gil?"

The knife above her began shaking as Gilthunder closed his eyes.

"If you kill me Meliodas will kill you without hesitation,"

"CURSE IT ALL!" Gilthunder yelled dropping the knife to the floor.

"Okay Captain this is going to be a long ride to Liones!" Diane said as Meliodas, Ban, and King were on her hand about to be launched.

"Just get me over there," he said in an emotionless tone.

Without Gabby Meliodas was nothing and the fact Gilthunder had kidnapped her he was founding less and less reasons not to kill him. He's not the same Gilthunder he trained this one is different beyond belief.

FLASHBACK 20 MINUTES AGO

"GABRIELLA!" Meliodas screamed as she was unconscious in the arms of Gilthunder.

Gilthunder had smirked as he placed Gabriella over his shoulder and began floating upwards.

"NO YOJ GIVE HER BACK RIGHT NOW!" Meliodas yelled darkness pouring out of him as he jumped up but out of nowhere lightning struck Meliodas as he let out blood curling scream.

"CAPTAIN!" King yelled as Meliodas was falling from the sky.

"The next time you see her she will be betrothed to me," was the last thing he said before disappearing completely.

END OF FLASHBACK

Meliodas balled his hands into a fist.

"READY?!" Diane asked curling her hand up as she swung her arm around a few times. "Go!" She shouted as all of us was launched into the sky.

'I'm coming Gabby' Meliodas thought with the wind hitting him hard in the face.

"So you couldn't kill me after all," Gabriella mumbles as she smiled in victory.

"Doesn't mean I won't. Besides I told Meliodas you'd be betrothed to me the next time he sees you,"

"Gil you can't make an already married woman be betrothed to someone else, it doesn't work like that, please let me go Gil, I will never love you anything more than a friend,"

"So that's final? You won't give my love for you a chance?"

"That's right, my heart belongs to one man,"

"If that's the case nothing holds me back from doing this " he said causing Gabriella to holler as he stabbed a knife into her hearts.

He pulled it out.

"That's one, if I can't have you neither can Meliodas," he said plunging another stab to the heart as Gabriella cried out again.

"That's two," he said doing it again.

And to be honest Gabriella is letting him because if she casted a judgement Meliodas wouldn't forgive her. She rather have him kill her than to see Meliodas hating her because of her decision.

"That's Three, Four, Five, Six," he said stabbing each time harder than the last.

By now Gabriella was in a puddle of her own blood barley alive as Gilthunder rose the bloody blade again.

"That's-" before he could stab her again the ground shook hard causing cracks in the ceiling.

"Looks like Meliodas came for you, no matter your death will be sweet," he said stabbing Gabriella for the last time as her whole world went black.